Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My belly ---pics----

2»

Replies

• 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    I have 5 kids (4 c sections) and my belly looks very similar! How inspiring! I know I can get rid of it or at least diminish it by looking at your pics! Good for you!! You have worked so hard and it shows :) WOo hoo!
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Holy Moly, lots of twinks! My twin girls just turned 6!
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Good work! I had twin boys in November 2007 (sadly one passed away in December 2007 from a severe heart defect), and I am just now getting close to my pre-twin weight. I have 10 pounds to go before I'm there, but I also had a new baby girl in April 2011. I feel pretty fortunate because I'm 5'11" and my belly with my twins wasn't any bigger then the other two pregnancies (long torso with more space?). But I have a little twin belly "overhang" I'll call it which I hope will one day retract back to something reasonably flat.

Katie
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!