Options
2»

Replies

• nursy911
    Options
    Great quote!
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    Never throw in the towel. Use it to wipe of the sweat. Then keep going!
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday. (Amen to this!!)

The tragedy of life does not lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy of life lies in having no goal to reach.- Benjamin Mays
  • CoCoFluff
    CoCoFluff Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    "Nothing changes if your comfortable" - Angela Parker
  • rochey1098
    Options
    Lance Armstrong: 1996 diagnosed with testicular, lung and brain cancer; 1999-2005 won the Tour de France a record breaking 7 times in a row... what's your excuse?
  • Duzy86
    Duzy86 Posts: 1
    Options
    You can either be the person who stays in bed dreaming, or you can get up and chase your dreams.
  • crazychrisr92
    Options
    Honestly, if you don’t fit in, then you’re probably doing the right thing ~ LIGHTS

When I'm hungry, I eat. When I'm thirsty, I drink. When I feel like saying something, I say it ~ Madonna

Tonight love and hate met in St. Louis. And love outnumbered the hate, in poetic thousands. Hate left. But love stayed. + Together, we sang ~ Lady Gaga

I can't decide which one is my favorite. :indifferent:
  • Kaylyn07
    Kaylyn07 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    "Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there's footprints on the moon." -Author Unknown.

"Not all treasure's silver & gold, mate." -Johnny Depp, Pirates of The Caribbean
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    You can have excuses or you an have results, but you can't have both.
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    "When health is absent, wisdom cannot reveal itself, art cannot manifest, strength cannot fight, wealth becomes useless, and intelligence cannot be applied." Herophilus

Today was the day she made herself the promise to live more from intention and less from habit.

and J.F.D.I
  • JamesSimmerman
    Options
    Don't ever TRY to do anything. Trying implies a chance of failure. DO things, MAKE it happen, FIND a way.
  • jimthix10
    Options
    I suffer from Crohn's and it's really easy to get down about it. Sometimes it feels like it rules my life. My doctor said to me once, "You are not your disease." It was a simple statement, but it has stuck with me. I REFUSE to be defined by my disease. I have so much more to give. I think the same idea can go for being overweight. You are not just some fat person. You have so much more to give. Embrace your strengths and become the best person you can be.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,662 Member
    Options
    Procrastination is the Assassination of Motivation!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    "We are not preparing a competition for which every gram matters" - a friend
    "Never loose the notion of pleasure" - my girlfriend
    "Never deprive yourself" - my gf
    "The best diet is the one you keep your whole life" - Martin Berkhan
    "I want something I can live with for the rest of my life. I want to eat to live and not live to eat." - anonymous
  • blkmale67
    blkmale67 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    "Learn from the past, live in the present and prepare for the future"

"You can either have excuses or results, you choose"
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    "nothing beats a failure but a try"
  • wd61dp
    wd61dp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    "Have a good day, unless you have other plans!" I am responsible for my attitude!