Campaign to Save "Rack City"

Replies

• mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    I am a small 5'0 gal with Full C's almost a D. At my smallest waist and hip size i still had full C's. Just the band size goes down and it is so hard to find a really small band size with C's.
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 559 Member
    Fear not, O Mayor. Even when my BMI was technically "underweight," I still wore a 32DD.
    The good thing about the perpetually-unchanging rack? I rarely have to purchase new bras! (Bras in my size are rather expensive, and I'd rather spend the money on things like, say, textbooks).
    Anyway, I've accepted that these are never, ever going to go away... so the next step is learning to like them, I guess!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    I've lost 31 pounds and my d cups are still "hanging" around..LOL...they seem to be getting perkier as the numbers on the scale get smaller.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,805 Member
    The forums have been filled with discussion about the possible extinction of so called big boobies as MFP females are dropping it like its hot on the weight and simultaneously losing cup sizes. On behalf of the MFP male population that enjoys "robust" females I am here to campaign that big boobies be saved! Slim it down. Tone it up. But keep throwing some Ds out there.

Da Mayor of Rack City

*dap*
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,423 Member
    I'm sorry to say that is beyond my control. For me it's not so much about size as shape - the fat is clearly what was filling up my bra and without it... well, it's not so good.
    But, I'm happy to be a better size and shape all over so I'll take the good with the bad :smile:
  • Started out as a double D - gotta tell you no fun doing boot camp with those bad girls, the C's are much happier strapped in. Sexy comes in all sizes!
  • Williamj
    Williamj Posts: 199 Member
    I support this thread! :tongue:
  • The good thing about the perpetually-unchanging rack? I rarely have to purchase new bras! (Bras in my size are rather expensive, and I'd rather spend the money on things like, say, textbooks).

Honestly.. I would rather spend textbook money on bras because I'm a bra/underwear fanatic .. but textbooks are a necessary evil of college life. :(
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    I have to say I have lost 39 pounds and none of that weight has come off my boobies. Started at a 36G and 39 pounds lighter still a 36G..... YEAH!!!!

And this is why we're friends.....for your positive attitude! What did you think I meant??? :huh:
  • The D's are still here, and easier to see now that there is almost 30lbs less to contend with!~ hahaha
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    I went from a 42D to a 38DDD/38DD in 100lbs
    Im hoping I dont lose the ladies in the last half of this journey
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    I'm reading this and all I can think is "Great. Another thing to be self-conscious about."

Boobs are not something we have any control over. Just sayin'...
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    it sucks!! Mine went down from a Big C to a B!:cry:
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Well all you lucky ladies with extra to spare I'm taking donations. I didn't have that much to start and now.........
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    In offended. Reported. (heh, i'm killing myself today.)
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Hey! Mine may be small, but they are perfectly formed.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Haha! Hoping to hold on to mine!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    I'm reading this and all I can think is "Great. Another thing to be self-conscious about."

Boobs are not something we have any control over. Just sayin'...

Exactly.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,552 Member
    My chest never reduces. I have been D to DD for years. Never fear chests are here to stay. :bigsmile:
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    I've lost mine. But hoping my husband will buy me some soon :happy: