That little black dress wasn't so little...

Options
2»

Replies

• pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Your story is an inspiration. Thank you for posting.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Lovely pics - you look so happy which is great to see. But, you have a hell of waist now that wasn't in the first pic - great work.
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Now that second picture is what I call a REAL little black dress! Wow, what a waistline! You look marvelous. Honestly, you look very happy (and very pretty) in both pictures, but I love that you are a HEALTHY happy now. The best gift you can give that wonderful husband of yours is YOUR health! Think of how many more years you will have together now that you've changed your life!
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss, your body looks amazing - such a little waist!

Look after yourself though - in the thin picture your face looks tired and fragile. The happy light you had in your eyes in the 'fat' picture has gone. I hope you're ok.
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Beautiful :)
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job :)
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss, your body looks amazing - such a little waist!

Look after yourself though - in the thin picture your face looks tired and fragile. The happy light you had in your eyes in the 'fat' picture has gone. I hope you're ok.

It was a long day, work, shopping & a killer headache. Thanks for your concerns, I see now that I looked pale. I was so excited about the dress I didn't fresh'n my face before the photo. Oh and teenage daughter was taking the pic and hurrying me because she had to stop gaming LOL! This summer I'll do it again and have more freckles! Thanks again.
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Thanks for posting this. I have a little black dress of my own that I've been waiting since last March to buy. It's on the shopping list for February when I expect to hit my goal.:)
  • stephstar15
    Options
    You are gorgeous:)
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    I've posted my success story before but I wanted to share a different comparison this time. I reached my ultimate goal in November 2011. I began at 244 lbs, I wouldn't even think about putting on a little black dress. There aren't any pics like that.

In 2009 I married the most amazing man and wore my only "little black dress" a size 18-20 (1st pic - 214 lbs). I thought I was looking good and it WAS the best of days. I love him more everyday and he has been the most amazing support. Loved me chubby, loves me thinner.

Today I went shopping and found a truly "little black dress" size 10 (2nd pic - 152 lbs). Turns out that my idea of little then is not my idea of little now. On the inside I am happy in both pics but in the 2nd pic, I am happy AND healthy.

If you are just starting or partly thru your journey, IT IS POSSIBLE! Make the commitment and NO MATTER WHAT - DO NOT GIVE UP! I live one day at a time, one meal at a time, one bite at a time. Whatever it takes to live to my full potential and be healthy while doing it. I have made a lifelong lifestyle change and I'll never go back.

I wish each of you health, strength & happiness!

Wedding day 2009 - 214 lbs

Fatwedding.jpg

1/18/2012 - A healthier me!

006.jpg

Wow.... u look so pretty!! Good Job :)
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options

It was a long day, work, shopping & a killer headache. Thanks for your concerns, I see now that I looked pale. I was so excited about the dress I didn't fresh'n my face before the photo. Oh and teenage daughter was taking the pic and hurrying me because she had to stop gaming LOL! This summer I'll do it again and have more freckles! Thanks again.

Okay, good :) Glad you're feeling happy and healthy.
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!