Favorite new commercial

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
Have any of you seen the new commercial with the talking pigs? They are at a resturaunt eating HAM! It's advertising for a new phone company or something but I just love the hand (uh hoof) gestures that these pigs do, it's hillarious! And they look sooooooooooo real!!!

What are your favorite new commercials?

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    Options
    Have any of you seen the new commercial with the talking pigs? They are at a resturaunt eating HAM! It's advertising for a new phone company or something but I just love the hand (uh hoof) gestures that these pigs do, it's hillarious! And they look sooooooooooo real!!!

What are your favorite new commercials?

Memaw
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I don't know about commercial's I like, but that Comcast, monotone/cartoon'ish one makes me want to kick kittens!! :explode:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I havn't seen TV in a loooooooooooong time. but I love the commercials with the guy who pretends to be a cat "only cats can be cats" lol I always crack up at those ones.
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    It's not super-new, but I like the Subway commercial where the people's clothes start popping buttons while they're eating fast food... They riccochet off of parking signs and break glass... Sort of what I felt like before I started losing weight.:blushing:
  • memaw66
    Options
    It's not super-new, but I like the Subway commercial where the people's clothes start popping buttons while they're eating fast food... They riccochet off of parking signs and break glass... Sort of what I felt like before I started losing weight.:blushing:
    Yeah, I like this one too.
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Those creep me out!!!:laugh:
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    I like the mcdonalds filet o fish "gimme back that filet o' fish, gimmme that fish, what if it was you hangin on this wall"
  • memaw66
    Options
    I also like the new mini hamburgers or whatever they are called from Burger King. I like the way the guy holding the big burger drops it into the bag when all the girls come around the little burgers. Too funny!

Those Old Navy Mannequins creep me out too!
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I like the mcdonalds filet o fish "gimme back that filet o' fish, gimmme that fish, what if it was you hangin on this wall"
    [/quote

OMG...That one is hilarious!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I can't get the Peppridge Farm commercial out of my head "Bang Bang choo-choo train..eatin' lunch meat on an airrrrplane":noway:
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Just saw a new cinnamon toast crunch one that was pretty cute. What can I say. I have a 7 yo hooked on iCarly.
  • krissynicole787
    krissynicole787 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    i think the gas-x commercial is so funny

your son Rip is on line TOOT!
    :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp5m0wICJwY