Disneyland Half Marathon

Options
Is anyone registering for this (September 2nd)? I'm just getting into training, have done a few 5ks and a 10k but I'm following an app training program and trying to work on slowly building up to avoid injury. Will be starting a half marathon training program app once I'm done with the 5k. I'd like to find some friends who are running in this particular event (and who are new to running).

Registration just opened this afternoon if you are interested and hadn't hear about it..

Replies

• bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I thought about it but registration is expensive, and the race is REALLY crowded.
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I registered for this race today and I am brand new to running. I am really nervous but everyone I have talked to who runs says I have plenty of time. I am really excited.
  • lisanxd
    lisanxd Posts: 93
    Options
    I thought about it but registration is expensive, and the race is REALLY crowded.

It is but it is a very special thing. I'm from WA so it will be awesome to go to the park. My mom is going with me and it will be her 50th birthday and her first half marathon as well.