Best at Home Workout Videos

Options
which at home workout videos have had the most success for you?

i just got malibu pilates, i have yet to try it out... have any of you tried it? which ones have worked best for you?

Replies

• lemondropdreams
    Options
    which at home workout videos have had the most success for you?

i just got malibu pilates, i have yet to try it out... have any of you tried it? which ones have worked best for you?
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Turbo Jam! It is a great workout & I have never grown bored of it. There are enough workouts that you can do something different nearly each day. I just sent you a PM with more info. :happy:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I don't do dvds often I usually hit the gym- But I own The Firm, Taebo Amped (it has a weighted bar), and I even have Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.

I never did any of them consistantly to see results so sorry I can't help you out with that.

But I can say for a but kickin calorie burn Taebo is great Billy Blanks is no joke- I couldn't make it to the gym today so I did 1 of his dvds and I burned 557 calories-- He will work you good
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    When I started losing weight I discovered Cathe Friedrich and OMG thats all it took...I was Hooked:laugh: . I lost all my weight with her workouts(and healthy diet)Her workouts are simply amazing! She's challenging though so if your a beginner you may want to start out with "basic step"(if you like step aerobics) her Strength training is fantastic too!

Ive heard alot of great things about Turbo jam workouts too...

Good Luck!:flowerforyou: