Jillian Michaels Shed and Shred

Options
I'm starting the new Shed and Shred by Jillian Michaels. If anyone wants to join the challenge here it is: At least 4-5 times per week, log and leave messages about progress. It looks hard, but I need to pump up my workout. Zumba is not getting me "ripped results." If you are interested or interested in just being friends and for support, send me a friend request. Thanks, Rachel Ok

3160457.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools:flowerforyou:

Replies

• altarimage
    altarimage Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    It looks like a really good workout and has had great reviews, but I don't want to order it online and I'm not sure if it's in local stores just yet. Good luck though! Let me know how it is :)
  • phendrick
    phendrick Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I will order, AMAZON has it for $8.99.I will join you once I get it.
  • gforcex4
    gforcex4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just treated myself to this for Valentine's Day...how do you like it so far? Might have to try it out tonight!
  • jcmichigan
    jcmichigan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it. How is it working for you guys?
  • hhump
    hhump Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've done it a couple of times. I'm trying to mix up shed and shred, with the other dvds i have. I have no more trouble zones and burn fat boost metabolism. I'll join the challenge and attempt to do it 4-5 x a week. I haven't been able to make it through both 1&2 during one workout, but I can complete 1 alone and 2 alone, and when I attempt 1&2 together I usually get to the second circut of the second one and then i'm done...I'm already feeling better, but my weight is NOT moving at all, and my jeans still feel tighter....