New....again

Options
I tried this briefly once before and wasn't really into it. Now I'm trying again. I am going through a breakup after a particularly bad relationship during which I gained like 60 lbs. I was overweight before, but it was a bad unhealthy relationship in more than one way. So I am trying to get back on the wagon. I'm struggling because I'm dealing with some breakup stuff, seasonal depression (winter in WI sucks!) and feeling dragged down by the extra weight. I am 25 and the heaviest I've ever been in my life. Things are getting out of control with my health and I dont feel good overall. So....I'm trying to get my life back on track and under control because it's been a long time. I'm looking for friends and good support in whatever way you have to offer it! Thanks!

Replies

• mirrim666
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm happy to offer support.
  • akmett
    akmett Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Add me for support if you want. I am a 36 year old mom of 4 looking to lose 55+ lbs.
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Good for you coming back!
    You'll do it this time, we can help each other! xx
  • qmyeesha
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this message board, tried every workout out there. On Monday I will be restarting the pink method. Was doing it during the holidays and it was working but I stopped and said I will restart after the holidays. I have 2 girls one 12 the other 9 months. Very busy schedule but desperately need to lose weight.
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Add me. You can do this. Have to stay focus and dedicated. Time to get you back.