Post a pic of your ideal body

Options

Replies

• HeikkiLaukkanen
    HeikkiLaukkanen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    joe-manganiello-alcide-herveaux.jpg

Joe Manganiello from the True Blood cast looks awesome. He was featured in Muscle and Fitness a few months ago.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Me around 2004 / 2005

bikini2.jpg

um, wow!
  • AviaBatyah
    AviaBatyah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    This pic was in 2008 and I was 160 and I would like to be 150 :) I dont know how to post pics so I did a link to a facebook pic.
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1026812608827&set=a.1026811968811.4308.1780669578&type=3&theater
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    1143jh.jpg
    Tom ... as you sure that's not your own body now and you're just being modest :tongue: :smokin: :wink:

You gotta just love nice obliques on a man... mine are just a bit too shy to come out and play at the moment :laugh:
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I don't have a pic but actually browsed through here looking for "thinspiration". My goal is 130 and I've never been lower than 150 (currently about 167) in my adult life. I'm not really sure how my body will change as I work my way down past what I've been before, but from looking at the pics I think Kim kardashian is closer to a realistic ideal for me. I'm just starting out so I have many miles to go (litterally).
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I think Carrie Underwood is a close to perfect as they come! Would LOOOVVVEE to look like her!... or Victoria Beckham, but she is slightly twiggy.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Gemma-Arterton-GQ-UK-April-2010-Pictures04-542x700.jpg

My skin is about as white as this girl's. That's where the similarity ends though. :)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    untitled-1.png

I have been "all over" chunky my entire life, so I don't really know what my shape is. But I think Gia is hot!
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    197017_1680086520954_1201281920_1518605_221304_n.jpg

333.jpg

I :heart: her

and this!

OMG!!! FANTASTIC!!

This!!!
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have to say Allyson Felix because I love her muscle tone and that is what I am trying to achieve..........

NW_MYS_Felix_01_high.jpg
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    marlon.jpg

Definetly gonna have to go with this one.
    I dont wanna be skinny. I just wanna be healthy.
  • a140
    a140 Posts: 7
    Options
    Long, lean muscles - wiry body - That's what I want.
    < img src="http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/c/cam_gigandet/thumbnails/tn2_cam_gigandet_2.jpg&quot; />
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    body1.jpg

Christina Schmidt -- plus size model (and she use to be on Degrassi: The Next Generation).

oh year I remember her!! I love it!
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    fitspo.jpg

I have no idea who this is, but I just love her body!

I agree. She has an adorable body.
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Mine is the gentleman in the picture to the immediate left of this post. Judging by this man's progress, he is definitely going places. Wanting to be anything or anyone else is unfathomable for him at this time. This keeps his expectations in check and allows him to work as hard as he can to be the best himself that he can be. Great topic BTW!

I think that I am totally in love with your attitude :-)

Mine is the scrummy p!nk pink1.jpg

Or Me just 40 pounds lighter Boy I will be HOT!
  • jennatea6591
    Options
    http://www.plusmodelstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/whitney-thompson-01.jpg

Whitney Thompson was the winner of one of the cycles of America's Next top model. She's considered a plus-size model but I would love to have a body like this!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    fitspo.jpg

I have no idea who this is, but I just love her body!

I agree. She has an adorable body.

Asian? I think that's like genetically impossible. haha. She looks great.
  • ssanto
    ssanto Posts: 53
    Options
    bumping for inspiration
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    How can I add pic here in the message board... ??

have you got a picture in mind on a site somewhere? if so; (don't know if this will show)

[ img]imageurl[ /img]

but NO space before both instances of img.

I wanna upload my own pic from desktop folder..can u plz suggest the way i can do so?
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    I posted this earlier.........

Earlier today I tried posting a pic/photo for the first time and did not have a clue how to do it.
    I fully admit I am a bit simple sometimes and most of you are probably thinking "seriously?! how can you not know how to do such a simple thing?!"
    However I've noticed there are a few people out there, like me, who did not know how so here's a simple step by step instruction...

1) set up a photobucket account (takes literally seconds to do)
    2) upload photo's from your computer
    3) under each photo you have uploaded onto photobucket is a list of codes. Click on the IMG code, it will automatically copy it
    4) Paste this code into your message on MFP
    5)Finally, change the & at the beginning and end of the pasted link to small letters, so [img[ &

Post reply/new topic...........done!

thank you.. that is so informative :)