Any Minnesotans out there?

Options
I was just wondering if there are any peeps from Twin Cities on here? Wouldn't be nice to have a search engine like some other community sites do so you can actually look people up? Is there something like that on MFP and I am missing it?

Replies

• strawberry25shortcake
    strawberry25shortcake Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering if there are any peeps from Twin Cities on here? Wouldn't be nice to have a search engine like some other community sites do so you can actually look people up? Is there something like that on MFP and I am missing it?
  • Dani_Dancer619
    Options
    I'm from St. Paul, MN :-)
  • mgiroux
    mgiroux Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am from Vadnais Heights :o) R U enjoying the nice MN weather (well today is a little cold but I will take this weather this week vs last week) :laugh:
  • strawberry25shortcake
    Options
    Loving the warm weather...my hubby and I went for a walk last night and it was great! I was so ready for winter to go bye-bye;-)
  • olsen022
    olsen022 Posts: 7
    Options
    Live in Plymouth and use this Web site daily (although I've been lax waaaay to much on my healthy eating)...
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    Woot! Hello, fellow Minnesotans!
    I currently live in Stillwater, but I am moving back to Minneapolis this summer. I also go to the U of MN-TC, anybody else? :bigsmile:

I am so glad spring is here, I got my Vespa out yesterday and have been riding all over town. :glasses:

...though not to spoil anybody's mood, it's going to snow again on saturday....:angry:
  • strawberry25shortcake
    Options
    Woot! Hello, fellow Minnesotans!
    I currently live in Stillwater, but I am moving back to Minneapolis this summer. I also go to the U of MN-TC, anybody else? :bigsmile:

I am so glad spring is here, I got my Vespa out yesterday and have been riding all over town. :glasses:

...though not to spoil anybody's mood, it's going to snow again on saturday....:angry:

NOOO!!! They said rain!!! Oh...I hope it doesn't snow...I just wanna move out of here!
  • mgiroux
    mgiroux Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I bet they will change the weather by the time Saturday gets here.. I mean com'on 50 friday and then snow.. I sure hope not...
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    Saturday Night
    Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain showers. Lows 35 to 40.

Sweet, no more snow in the forecast. I really hope we have seen the last of it for this year!
  • strawberry25shortcake
    Options
    :smile: :wink: :happy: :drinker: