Help needed losing last stone

Options
My weight loss seems to have stalled at in the last 4 weeks I have only lost 2lbs, and now seem to be slowing to a stop. I need some help on how to pick my weight loss back up again. I gained weight during 2 pregnancies (close together) and am now trying to get back to the weight I was before my first pregnancy.

My current stats:
Height-5ft 8
Weight- 10st 6lbs (146lbs)
Current BMI-22.2
Current Body fat-26%
Goal weight- 9st 6lbs

I can fit back into all my pre-pregnancy clothes but I really want to get my fat percentage down as its all hanging around my belly!

I started at 14st 2lbs in Mid July and have lost 52lbs so far. I have set my calorie goal at 1450 (BMR-1437), I exercise 5-6 times a week (tae-bo, Jillian Michaels, Kick boxing) and dont eat back exercise calories (unless I need a couple). I also walk a lot and try to stay active during the day (im a stay at home mum).

Any suggestions about how to get out of this plateu and get this last stone shifted would be great!

Replies

• carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Anyone?!
  • delineated
    delineated Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    If you make your food diary public it will help people to figure out your issue.
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    It should be public now
  • uk_ja
    uk_ja Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My weight loss seems to have stalled at in the last 4 weeks I have only lost 2lbs, and now seem to be slowing to a stop. I need some help on how to pick my weight loss back up again. I gained weight during 2 pregnancies (close together) and am now trying to get back to the weight I was before my first pregnancy.

My current stats:
    Height-5ft 8
    Weight- 10st 6lbs (146lbs)
    Current BMI-22.2
    Current Body fat-26%
    Goal weight- 9st 6lbs

I can fit back into all my pre-pregnancy clothes but I really want to get my fat percentage down as its all hanging around my belly!

I started at 14st 2lbs in Mid July and have lost 52lbs so far. I have set my calorie goal at 1450 (BMR-1437), I exercise 5-6 times a week (tae-bo, Jillian Michaels, Kick boxing) and dont eat back exercise calories (unless I need a couple). I also walk a lot and try to stay active during the day (im a stay at home mum).

Any suggestions about how to get out of this plateu and get this last stone shifted would be great!

If the 1437 is without the modifier for activity then you have to eat back the calories from your exercise. The 1437 BMR is what you body needs to live if you did nothing but lay in bed, all that exercise is taking away from what you body needs to survive so thus your body slows your metabolism down. Use the 1437 as a starting place but add in exercise and eat those calories or you will just carry on the downward spiral and your weight loss will get slower and slower until it stops.