Creating a New Challenge/Motivation Group~Let's have some fu

Options
Hello Friends Old and New!

Ok. So I got the idea to do a challenge group from another challenge group I tried to join, but it was closed:cry: . So I am going to start a group for us to challenge each other. I will keep a spreadsheet of our goals and such, and we can help to keep each other motivated as we go through the next few months. I need to start with a group name, so give me ideas. Let's think of something catchy. I will then create the group and move us into the groups forum. I think it's great to meet new people and help to support each other in this amazing (but often difficult) adventure. I think it's a great idea to get started. Let's start with a 3 month plan (Jan-Mar); we can do these challenges in 1/4 sections. Also, we can use the group to help each other with ideas and share what has worked for each of us and what hasn't. I will keep this message open until Sunday evening (2/22). Then I will create our group. Bring on the ideas and support! Ok, so here it goes.....Tell me:

1) Name
2) Current Weight
3) Goal Weight (for the end of the first challenge - be realistic so you stay motivated!:wink: )
4) Non-weight goal
5) Brief Introduction of Yourself.

Here's mine:
1) Ivy
2) 153
3) 143
4) To do at least 30 minutes of exercise a day
5) I am a wife and mother of two boys (5 & 7). I teach music and drama privately, teach several local workshops, and teach K-8 music in a private elementary school. I have diabetes and a year ago was refused refills on my medication because we lost our insurance and couldn't afford the testing the doctor wanted done. So I needed to do something drastic. I went on a diet (The 17 Day Diet) to restructure my eating habits and lifestyle. I also started doing the WII Fit every day to add to this new lifestyle. Since last April, I have gone from 195 to 153. I was using Loseit.com, but my cousin got me to switch to here this past Sunday. I Love It! Looking forward to meeting new friends and encouraging all. Happy Challenge!