Jillian's body revolution

Options
anyone else see this new workout program Jillian has coming out?
It looks like it will be like p90x and insanity.

I'm thinking i'll be getting it if it's not too expensive(i can't justify spending $100+ on workout dvd's)

http://www.jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.com/

Replies

• phresh21
    phresh21 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    OMG that is crazy! Oh wait we are talking about Jillian so looks about right. I also cannot justify spending that much on a workout even if it does really work. I don't know if I will get that one, maybe only after I truley hate her after doing Ripped in 30 and 30 day shred will I consider doing that.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping it's not terribly expensive. The rest of her dvd's are cheap so hopefully this one isn't absurd.

On facebook she said it'll be coming out in february.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I saw that on facebook too...I love Jillian! :)
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I hadn't heard of this one! I saw that she has a kickboxing DVD coming out in March (I think?), which I am really looking forward to. I will check this out too - thanks for the info!

Edited to add: Watched the preview - looks like there are men in this one! Looks like a lot of the moves she has in the DVDs I have now, only ramped up a bit. Looking forward to this - might just be the push I need.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Jillian rocks and gets results-that's worth every pretty penny to me!
  • dbaumgarn
    dbaumgarn Posts: 111
    Options
    Ohhhh YES YES YES! Love her workouts! I will definetly be looking into this!!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I hadn't heard of this one! I saw that she has a kickboxing DVD coming out in March (I think?), which I am really looking forward to.

Yep, her kickboxing one comes out in March! I already have it pre-ordered. Didn't do that with Extreme Shed & Shred, and now it's still sold out everywhere.
  • 617Princess
    617Princess Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll be looking into this as well :) Has anyone done her yoga workout?
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have her Yoga Meltdown DVD and its really good.
    I'll be looking into this as well :) Has anyone done her yoga workout?
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Oooo thanks for sharing, looks pretty hardcore!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Interesting. I have a bunch of her dvds now (30 Day Shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, Yoga Meltdown, Extreme Shed and Shred are the ones I've actually done, still haven't done Ripped in 30 yet, planned on getting the kickboxing dvd when it comes out in March). A lot of these have similarities but there are significant differences in each one that I've done so far. Everything I've done after 30 Day Shred has been more challenging than 30 Day Shred (not that 30DS isn't challenging, just that the other ones are kicked up a notch) and has had new moves and also moves that are like 'evolved' from the 30DS basics. I wonder how much different the new 'revolution' thing will be? I love being able to pick up these others dvds at less than $10 each (even cheaper b/c I got some on ebay), I hope this new thing isn't super expensive. Since it's a '90 day program' I'm guessing it's trying to compete with p90x and I know that one is not cheap, so I'm worried she's going to jack up the price point.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Interesting. I have a bunch of her dvds now (30 Day Shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, Yoga Meltdown, Extreme Shed and Shred are the ones I've actually done, still haven't done Ripped in 30 yet, planned on getting the kickboxing dvd when it comes out in March). A lot of these have similarities but there are significant differences in each one that I've done so far. Everything I've done after 30 Day Shred has been more challenging than 30 Day Shred (not that 30DS isn't challenging, just that the other ones are kicked up a notch) and has had new moves and also moves that are like 'evolved' from the 30DS basics. I wonder how much different the new 'revolution' thing will be? I love being able to pick up these others dvds at less than $10 each (even cheaper b/c I got some on ebay), I hope this new thing isn't super expensive. Since it's a '90 day program' I'm guessing it's trying to compete with p90x and I know that one is not cheap, so I'm worried she's going to jack up the price point.

That's my concern as well. if it's as expensive as p90x/instanity then I won't be buying it, i'll just stick with her other dvd's.

if it's reasonable then i'll be on board!!
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'll have to check it out! I have several of her others and loved them. I haven't picked up Extreme Shed & Shred yet either.