Wedding Dress

I received a phone call this morning to say my wedding dress has arrived. My wedding is 7 weeks on Friday. I have made an appointment with the seamstress to try on the dress and for her to commence the alterations on 17 February - there are then four weeks to really blast this diet with eating properly, no alcohol and plenty of exercise. Then it will be to the fitting on 17 February and then maintenance for three weeks before the wedding.

Wish me luck!!!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• sampcuk
    sampcuk Posts: 12 Member
    That's a great goal to have and you have done so well already so it doesn't seem as if luck is needed! But you have loads in any case! Bet you are so excited! I have had my dress for 10 months as I found it for a bargain... Can't wait to try it on and see the difference that I am already seeing in my normal clothes!
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    pictures please....lol you will look gorgeous. Bet the excitement is awesome. Be carefull though as the nerves before the big day may shift some pounds......i needed pins on my wedding day as I lost loads of weight the last week before the wedding through nerves alone...lol

Lisa.x
  • jobster68
    jobster68 Posts: 145
    I am very excited now - it all seems very real now that the flowers are ordered and I know my dress is here!!