new to mfp.com not new to the. app, looking for support and

Options
Hi my name is valmarie, I'm a 22yr old mom of two, well 3 if you count my fiance lol. My fiance and I plan to get married in the next few yrs and I wanna look amazing in my wedding dress, plus summers on its way and I wanna look great, my starting weight was 187 as of last Saturday, I'm not 184, yay me!! I've been logging my food and workouts, but I feel like if I have friends that will keep me motivated that I can do better, my fiance is one of my big supporters, so is my mom, but I need friends here, my moms met here weight goal, and my fiance is at his goal weight and is still tryna gain (he's a body builder) he doesn't care what he eats lol I do, and I've tried to get my best friend. To diet and work out with me but she has an excuse for not working out all the time, so. I'm reaching out to all of you because I've read how supportive everyone is here, and I need fitness buddies,
my cw: 184
Goal w: 120 - 130
height: 5ft

So add me if you need a friend and also support <3

Replies

• BuffaloJerseyGirl
    Options
    Welcome Valmarie! It looks like we are on a similar track! I'm at 177lbs. right now (started at 185lbs.) but I'm trying to get down to my driver's license weight of 145 (it's amazing how you can give a weight on there of 30-40 lbs less than what you really are so easily!) and then hopefully my ultimate goal weight of 135 (what I was in college when my husband fell in love with me!) After 7 1/2 years of marriage, I can give you some advice....you CAN NOT eat like your husband! :laugh: LOL! Good luck in your fitness journey!!

~Kelli~