Anyone else.....

Options
starting 30DS today? Just thought we could motivate each other. :)

Replies

• m2agm
    m2agm Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i started monday ! today will be day 3 and 1/2 for me- i could only get through 1/2 of it last night due to sheer exhaustion and the fact that i could possibly cough up a lung any second. So tonight will technically be day 4 for me! Keep me posted on how you do
    Emily
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    i started monday ! today will be day 3 and 1/2 for me- i could only get through 1/2 of it last night due to sheer exhaustion and the fact that i could possibly cough up a lung any second. So tonight will technically be day 4 for me! Keep me posted on how you do
    Emily

Yikes, sounds scary. lol. I hope I make it through!
  • pglaf
    pglaf Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    I'll join you.

I'll start today.

GOOD LUCK TO US!!!
    LOL

Let me know how it goes :)
    I'll do mine at nap time when my kiddos are snoozing
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    I'll join you.

I'll start today.

GOOD LUCK TO US!!!
    LOL

Let me know how it goes :)
    I'll do mine at nap time when my kiddos are snoozing

Yay!!!!
  • m2agm
    m2agm Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    no no..not scary- i am actually sick- that is why i may cough up a lung any second. the exhaustion part is because my husband is traveling all week so i am doing everything for both kids and working full time. its actually not so bad, I am not going to say it was easy, but i got through it, and when i did it day 2, i felt like it was a little better. i think you will find you can do it, if you need a water break, take one as she doesn't give you any real rest time! Good Luck, keep me posted!