Soo who's not out drinking away St. Paddyyss day!?!

Options
2»

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    While everyones out drinking carbs and calories..I just got home from a late night swim with a friend!! I find that i'd muuchhh rather eat my calories then drink them! Any other's agree?

I would rather eat them as well....in fact I did, went way over, lol. I was never a big drinker, but I have cut down to almost nothing since I started here since I'd rather eat the calories. I did have one beer, but I haven't drank since new years and I'm beyond stressed with house hunting.
  • megbar1979
    megbar1979 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I budgetted a couple of Irish beers into my intake today. Unfortunately all that was left at the store was Harps. I was so hoping for a Smithwicks, but oh well, 2 Harps was good enough. I needed it after the week I've had!
  • CassieNic
    CassieNic Posts: 223
    Options
    not me. i stayed home, watched american idol, argued with my DH. fun huh?
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Well... I dont celebrate St Paddy's day in Sunny England, So i simply went down the gym - then had aerobics followed by dinner then a session in the steam room! whoop! :drinker:
    :smile:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Not me. I was at my dad's for our weekly dinner. I did have a couple glasses of wine though. Kinda forgot it was St. Patty's Day. Used to celebrate it b/c my husband loves to drink. Last year we couldn't afford to go out, so I bought green dye and made us green beer. I thought it was an awesome idea, but he couldn't have cared less.
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I no longer drink alcohol