The "Yo-Yo" Diet

Options
Ugh, so I've been trying to lose some weight. It's not a lot but it's been taking me Forever to try and lose it. Well, actually it's more of a motivation/'stick-with-it' problem. But now I'm trying to serious about it.. I have a cruise coming up and I NEED to get a jump on things. I'd crash for a few days but then totally blow it and go right back to where I was.
If you have Any suggestions, I would Really appreciate it!

Replies

• eva028
    eva028 Posts: 10
    Options
    Ugh, so I've been trying to lose some weight. It's not a lot but it's been taking me Forever to try and lose it. Well, actually it's more of a motivation/'stick-with-it' problem. But now I'm trying to serious about it.. I have a cruise coming up and I NEED to get a jump on things. I'd crash for a few days but then totally blow it and go right back to where I was.
    If you have Any suggestions, I would Really appreciate it!
  • Jump_Start
    Options
    I feel you. I crash a lot... in fact... if I don't check this site to fill in my calorie intake... i tend to crash. so.... what helped me stick with it is to either pre-plan my meals on this site, or check the site 2 or 3 times a day to fill in my meals and to read the boards... people on here will give you motivation. Trust me.