changing my whole way of being

Options
meatball
meatball Posts: 46 Member
well,
in my quest for the new me, I have decided to do some other things to improve me, aside from just getting more fit. I have decided to not further gossip. I hate it when I hear something about someone, and without knowing if it is true, I just repeat it. also, if someone tells me an off color joke or something and I think it is out of line, I am going to say so. Furthermore, I am going to tell people what I think when I they need to hear it and let my voice be heard. I don't care if it shocks people. I have been shocked plenty of times and I am still alive. Might make them reconsider their decisions as well.

Replies

• meatball
    Options
    well,
    in my quest for the new me, I have decided to do some other things to improve me, aside from just getting more fit. I have decided to not further gossip. I hate it when I hear something about someone, and without knowing if it is true, I just repeat it. also, if someone tells me an off color joke or something and I think it is out of line, I am going to say so. Furthermore, I am going to tell people what I think when I they need to hear it and let my voice be heard. I don't care if it shocks people. I have been shocked plenty of times and I am still alive. Might make them reconsider their decisions as well.
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Good for you, I'm a big fan of tell it like it is. I take crap from no one cause no one is better. More people need to stand up and take responsibility for the things that come out of there mouths, gosh, people can be so dang mean. So I think it's great, new weight, new lifestyle, and a no bullsh** attitude, way to go!
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    I thought you where changing the meatball...........man you scared me
  • meatball
    Options
    haha, thats been my nickname since I was about 3. Italian family and all. I probably won't be changing that anytime soon