What Do You Like to Stick Between Your Buns?

Options

Replies

• YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Miracle Whip. Straight up Miracle Whip, nothing else. It is a really bad habit and I have cut down on eating my MW sandwiches.. I would normally have about three tablespoons or more between my two slices of bread.................It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!

As a kid I would eat mayonnaise and lettuce sandwiches ALL THE TIME. Loved 'em.

Haven't indulged like that in years.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Miracle Whip. Straight up Miracle Whip, nothing else.

Please tell me what miracle whip is please x

Its a salad dressing. It has the consistency of mayo it has a tangy taste and many people prefer it to mayo.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I really like banana and mayonaisse sandwiches........ but nothing beats a spicy hot sausage!!!!!!! *drool* I love the ones that when you heat them up they get all plump, and you put it in your mouth and the grease oozes out and down your chin!! I could NEVER be a vegetarian!
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    Miracle Whip. Straight up Miracle Whip, nothing else.

Please tell me what miracle whip is please x

Miracle Whip is Canada's version of Mayo. It is a bit creamier and sweeter than traditional mayo.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Subway... Oven roasted chicken with spinach and ranch dressing on wheat.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Chorizo and hot sauce
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    PB&J
    Banana and peanut butter
  • Toyah85
    Options
    Homemade chicken salad - I usually put diced cucumbers, onions, and celery in for some added crunch and refreshing flavor!
  • krist3ng
    krist3ng Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hmm... I often have a spicy chik'n patty with 2 slices of weight watchers bread, a pickle, light mayo and barbecue sauce. It totals 244 calories and is SUPER delicious.

Just peanut butter on a slice of toast is another favorite.

Anything that gives me an excuse to eat mayonnaise, too, is beloved. I think a lettuce-and-mayo sandwich is like the best invention ever.

I had a BLT with tempeh instead of bacon and no tomatoes, and it was sooo good.
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Miracle Whip. Straight up Miracle Whip, nothing else. It is a really bad habit and I have cut down on eating my MW sandwiches.. I would normally have about three tablespoons or more between my two slices of bread.................It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!

this is my daughters' fav sandwich!! takes them to school all the time.

personally i love PB, Miracle Whip and some jalapenos. yum
  • JeanMac66
    Options
    One of my favorite sandwichs is peanut butter and bologna. Most people say 'ewww' when I mention it - but I tell you this is one tasty sandwich. Peanut butter with most lunch meats is yummy - but some are 'wetter' then others which is why bologna is a good call - very dry meat. LOL

Adding pb to the lunch meat just gives your sandwich the 'peanut satay' kinda flavoring. YUM YUM YUM.

My friends and I at work were discussing sandwiches last week and I think pb, lunch meat and bananas would also be good - but I have never tried it. One day soon I will.
  • JeanMac66
    Options
    Ohhhh and another favorite of mine is peanut butter and cheese whiz - but the bread has to be toasted so that both kinda melt together - again YUM YUM YUM.

Peanut butter is AWESOME. I LOVE IT. LMAO
  • Angel87a
    Angel87a Posts: 113
    Options
    chicken hot dogs! so goood!

turkey,bacon, avocado anything!

also a sucker for pb&j
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    ANYTHING WITH MAYO .....I LOVE MAYO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and lots of it
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    avocado, onion, sprouts, spinach, tomato :)
    veggie burgers
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    just had the most magnificent burger the other day...bison meat and guacamole!
  • Vicky_Is_In_Glee
    Options
    Oh man, it sounded sooo nasty. :D
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options

OMG! I thought I was the only one with this MW problem! HA HA!! It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken, melted moz, and ragu's chunky mushroom marinara!
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    When I was a kid all I would eat was Miracle Whip and Ketchup sandwiches! Now that I'm a big kid I put ham in there too :happy: