Dream Occupation!

Options

Replies

• brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Stay at home Dad. As hard as they can be sometimes I would love to spend as much time as possible with them. I hate coming home from work and having only a short time with them.

But being a photographer with my own studio at home would be awesome. I could still see my kids and do what I love from home! I'm doing some photography on the side now but it'd be so good to have it be my sole income.
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Nurse anesthetist. I'll be going to school for this in a few short months :)
  • JCN_1103
    Options
    Work for myself.
  • scienceteacherAK
    scienceteacherAK Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Astronaut.
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Working as an agent for one of the 3-letter federal law enforcement agencies...

I want to have this job as well!!!
  • hollymeeker
    Options
    I'm going back to school to become a Physical Therapist Assistant. It will be a challenge, but so rewarding to help someone gain their mobility. :happy:
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    World famous chef... Ooh or a cartoonist... umm or maybe even a translator.
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Travel Nurse.

Photographer.
  • missfluffyuk
    Options
    I want to own and run my own pattiserie/chocolaterie.

I used to want to be an interpreter, but I'm too opinionated to just spend all day repeating other people's opinions.
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Helicopter Pilot. I can't wait for my first student flight.

Other dream occupations include: forensic scientist, detective, comedy writer, congresswoman and script supervisor.
  • melrose09
    melrose09 Posts: 271
    Options
    I LOVE being a stay at home mom, but I think I'd like more adult time so with that in mind

A personal trainer (in the works) and
    a dolphin trainer :)
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I want to own and run my own pattiserie/chocolaterie.

Dangerous :-) but sounds fab. Could start a chain together of choc/gift shops? lol :-)
  • onefourone
    Options
    super hero
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    the doctors companion D:
  • areumdawn
    areumdawn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Pharmacist. Can't wait till I'm done with undergrad!!
  • badbull69
    badbull69 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Personal Fitness trainer and chef of healthy eating... That would be fantastic....
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I want to own a Citrus Grove and Honey Bee Farm.......

I need about half a Mil and I will be on my way.....
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    Stay at home Dad. As hard as they can be sometimes I would love to spend as much time as possible with them. I hate coming home from work and having only a short time with them.

But being a photographer with my own studio at home would be awesome. I could still see my kids and do what I love from home! I'm doing some photography on the side now but it'd be so good to have it be my sole income.
    That's me now! Though I am a PT, I only do it part time so I can still be a SAHD.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Loudmom01
    Loudmom01 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    New York Times bestselling author.
  • BuffaloJerseyGirl
    Options
    A travel critic (not sure of the official title), but the guy who goes around the world and then writes articles on the best vacation spots/hotels/cities to see/etc. Getting paid to travel the world? I can't imagine anything better.