I got Hit on at the gym... AFTER my work out!

Options

Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good for you.
  • hauntgoddess
    hauntgoddess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I think it is an attractive quality in a person that they are taking the initiative to go to the gym/live a healthy lifestyle vs. chowding down on a McDonalds super McMonster meal and not working out at all.
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That's how i met my boyfriend, going on 6 years nowm and we're still together, You never know when you'l met the right guy:flowerforyou:
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah :) That's good motivation right there! You must be doing something right, lol
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    You silly women and your rulebooks. None of you have the same one.

Half of you say "don't hit on me at the gym you creep"

The other half say "yayyy I got hit on!!"

It's a minefield out there! :D

Believe it or not, we aren't all the same. :wink:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! We all need an ego stoke occasionally.
  • jferris91
    jferris91 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    It always feels good to be desired! :-)

I wouldnt say always... its never a great feeling when someone the age of your grandma comes up and tells you you look really good. Exept when they throw that akward moment in of you should be dating my granddaughter :)
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Last night I was at the gym and totally got hit on AFTER my work out by a very attractive guy! Now, I still have quite a ways to go from hitting my goal, plus I'm not one of those girls that gets super primped for the gym either... I come in sweats, no make up, and my hair in a ponytail... I also sweat like a man, Even after all that, when I was huffing and puffing after having just spend an hour on the Elliptical and dripping sweat I still got hit on! I'm sure that he was just one of those uber charming guys that just go around and flirt with all the girls... But it sure made me feel pretty good to still be hit on even though I felt like I looked like crap :)

You silly girls... you still haven't figured out what real men find attractive, have you?

We like a girl that works hard and sweats right next to us. But what makes her super amazing, is that after all that she can go spend an hour in the bathroom then come out of there looking like the most gorgeous creature that walks the face of God's green earth.
  • taglientep
    taglientep Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    We are just like you women... Attracted to confidence.. If you send out positiveness and project what you want you will get it.

TRUTH
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options

Haha, I pretty much always enjoy getting hit on, as long as they aren't being uber creepy or stalkerish about it, but being hit on at the gym, when I feel like I put absolutely no effort into my appearance is especially nice :) Sorry not all the girl have appreciated it when you've hit on them :(

And a huge thank you to everyone else!
  • pshalamar
    Options
    I think sweaty and flushed is an awesome look! Did he get the digits? Hehe
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    he must have thought you looked hot sweating your booty off!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    He's not a 'creeper' since he was good looking and charming
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    Heck ya girl you go.. I would have been on cloud 12 lol
  • Strobins05
    Options
    We are just like you women... Attracted to confidence.. If you send out positiveness and project what you want you will get it.

TRUTH
    ^^^ Love this! Yes we must be confident and strong!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    It always feels good to be desired! :-)

I wouldnt say always... its never a great feeling when someone the age of your grandma comes up and tells you you look really good. Exept when they throw that akward moment in of you should be dating my granddaughter :)

a compliment is a compliment-does it really matter how old the person is giving it? Geez!
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options

So true, I feel bad for men because of that.

Also, some men like the sweaty post-workout look. After working out I have to fend my husband off if I want to take a shower right away.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    He's not a 'creeper' since he was good looking and charming
    ^^^ now this is funny! But wise to be said...
  • policemanswife
    Options
    You go girl..It is always nice to feel good..but this guy may have like the fact that you are a woman that takes care of your body.. and you are not afraid of the hard work it takes to ensure you have a healthy body. :smile:
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options

TRUTH

AMEN AMEN!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!