cried my eyes out!! - Biggest Loser

Options
2»

Replies

• AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    It was a great show, to me Cathy was a true example of a loving mom that truly cares about her daugter and others. Unlike Helen, who told everybody to send her own daughter home. I could not believe that and can't fathom why she would have put herself before her own daughter, but then maybe I am a weird mom!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Why did Helen eat the cookie against Tara when they are on the same team? I didn't get that part? She is looking a little like Vicky from the last season to me. She is the mean one this time. Just my thoughts.
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Why did Helen eat the cookie against Tara when they are on the same team? I didn't get that part? She is looking a little like Vicky from the last season to me. She is the mean one this time. Just my thoughts.
    yeah, like Tara said, so you thought you couldn't be me, but you could be Simone? Made no sense. And didn't Aubry eat cookies, they showed her at first, but then not when they gave the results?
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I saw Helen actually eat thcookies and I saw Aubrey put the cookie to her mouth but I never saw her take a bite. I am not sure if Aubrey ever did eat the cookie or not. I agree Helen is the mean one this time!