A "little" problem

Options
...my weight and my motivation.

I'm not trying to lose a lot but I definitely need help staying motivated and sticking with it.
It's only eight pounds but, that's my problem, I'm looking at it as Only eight pounds. Instead I just need to look at it as being healthier and looking great in time for my cruise!

I'm definietly open to Any suggestions!

Replies

• eva028
    eva028 Posts: 10
    Options
    ...my weight and my motivation.

I'm not trying to lose a lot but I definitely need help staying motivated and sticking with it.
    It's only eight pounds but, that's my problem, I'm looking at it as Only eight pounds. Instead I just need to look at it as being healthier and looking great in time for my cruise!

I'm definietly open to Any suggestions!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Welcome
  • CharInBC
    Options
    I am going on vacation in May and want to look good too for those photos! I keep picturing myself in my "dream" outfit looking fabulous. :happy: I think about it a lot, and it keeps me on track.

Another thing that I do is keep myself busy. Maybe make a list of little projects that you can do when you start thinking of food. Right now I'm building a notebook (scrapbook) of all the things that I want to see on my vacation such as: I've been printing pages of places I want to see, how to get there, restaurants, entertainment, etc. It keeps my mind off of food, and it's been working really well so far.

I also signed up for my first 10 km run, and that keeps me motivated too! :smile:

Good luck with those last 8 lbs.
  • GodzGirl
    Options
    Personally, I just try my best to do everything right, but I'm not perfect, so at the end of the day, knowing that I gave it my best, motivates me.