Replies

• inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    blackened salmon and salad greens
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Albacore tuna with lots of mustard, pickles, and crushed saltine crackers mixed together....
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I had a pizza lunchable.. why you might ask?
    Because it was in my fridge & Malachi won't eat it.
  • skump425
    skump425 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Homemade guac on a piece of toast with sliced red and green peppers. An orange and apple to follow as afternoon snack
  • nuviag
    nuviag Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    ramen

what an unfilling waste of calories
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Black bean chili, homemade.
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Bumble Bee tuna salad kit (with crackers). I'm so addicted to those. Oh, and some red grapes!
  • BeautifulMe322
    BeautifulMe322 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Grilled Chicken Quesadilla and Salsa :)
  • emaxtastic
    emaxtastic Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Open-faced tuna melt, with green salad (no dressing, just two sprays of truffle balsamic!)
  • FitN50s
    FitN50s Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Gorton's Skillet Crisp Garlic & Herb seasoned Tilapia and Pop Secret 100 calorie butter popcorn
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Homemade guac on a piece of toast with sliced red and green peppers. An orange and apple to follow as afternoon snack

I love meals/snacks like this! Open faced vegetable sandwiches can be so pretty and they're very satisfying.
  • cassidygrooms
    Options
    Bumble Bee tuna salad kit (with crackers). I'm so addicted to those. Oh, and some red grapes!

Those are my favorite!I eat them ALL the time!!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Tuna and crackers. :ohwell:
  • MANDA7784
    Options
    Michelina's Lean Gourmet Chicken Alfredo YUM! And Dannon Oikos Fruit on the bottom Peach greek yogurt
  • eayal002
    eayal002 Posts: 186
    Options
    Tuna (2.5 oz) with 2.5 tbsp of light mayo, onions green peppers and 1 cup uncle ben's whole grain brown rice. 12 oz water
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    A Greek salad (romaine, kalamata olives, feta, tomatoes) and a Braeburn apple.
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    2 oz oven roasted turkey breast with a large romain leaf, spicky brown mustard all between 2 slices of heatlhful falx & fiber bread and 4 oz eating right vanilla probiotic yogurt and defcaf tea w/splenda packet. all this under 300 cals.
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options

Those are my favorite!I eat them ALL the time!!

I would eat them for every meal if I didn't think my body needed some variety! LOL.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Meh, Subway. 6" turkey on whole wheat + veggies. No sauce, no cheese.

I know, I know ... the devil made me do it. At least I avoided Tim Horton's cookies.
  • abetterliv
    abetterliv Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    pb &j and an apple, I might also have a yogurt in a couple minutes if I'm still hungry :)