Ever have one of those days?

Options
2»

Replies

• CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of those days. Generally I can look in the mirror and think 'wow that's a huge change' but then I also see a lot of things that are not how I'd like them to be and that may or may not ever get to my 'ideal'. Especially my stomach. Pregnancy destroyed those muscles, I have a separation between them so even though I'm down to 131 and working my butt off, my stomach is still gross and the skin is never going to recover from the watermelon stretching it went through. *Even if* I were to get my muscles how I want them (don't know if it's even possible with that separation) I'd be too embarrassed of the skin to ever wear a 2-piece. It's ridiculous. Maybe I'll take a picture to make you feel better. LOL
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Sunshine, you're gorgeous! I hate absolutely every single picture of myself.

Mrs Floyd - don't do crunches or situps. Don't do ab workouts that make your stomach push out. Do ab workouts that pull your stomach in. Think planks, or standing crunches (lifting your hip upward while pulling your abs towards your back).