What body part(s) are you most looking forward to?

ladyofivy
ladyofivy Posts: 648
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
This is weird, but I have been thinking that I am most looking forward to being able to see my clavicle bones (the ones on either side of the hollow of the bottom of your throat). When I can see my clavicle, I'll feel like I've lost a good amount of weight. I don't mean being able to see the entire clavicle, just on either side of that hollow.

I also am looking forward to having my triceps look firm... (I hope!) As it is, I've seen a picture of me from behind with my arms out (like an airplane) and my arm fat nearly hangs over my elbow. :grumble:

So what are you looking forward to seeing?

Replies

• ladyofivy
    This is weird, but I have been thinking that I am most looking forward to being able to see my clavicle bones (the ones on either side of the hollow of the bottom of your throat). When I can see my clavicle, I'll feel like I've lost a good amount of weight. I don't mean being able to see the entire clavicle, just on either side of that hollow.

I also am looking forward to having my triceps look firm... (I hope!) As it is, I've seen a picture of me from behind with my arms out (like an airplane) and my arm fat nearly hangs over my elbow. :grumble:

So what are you looking forward to seeing?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    your clavicle:wink:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    yup at first it was my collar bone but now that that's there I can't wait to see some muscle definition in my legs. My shin bones are starting to show a bit.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    I can see my clavicle, and I like that!!
    My double and triple chins are gone. Nice to see one solitary chin.
    My butt is much tighter, but I'll be glad to see it look much more tone.
    I want to see tight firm upper arms. Miniature Popeye arms are my goal.
    I want that flabby over-the-bra-under-the-arm wobbly bit gone.
    I look forward to my gut reducing further and seeing more of my lower abs, which do exist under all the extra wiggle.

:smile:
  • ladyofivy
    your clavicle:wink:

Hehehe
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    A completely FLAT stomach and toned arms as well, and would it be asking too much for some firmer thighs?! :laugh: Interestsing but good question! :flowerforyou:
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member

I want that flabby over-the-bra-under-the-arm wobbly bit gone.
    :smile:

Me too! It's so irritating. I'm also looking forward to my hip bones... At least being able to feel them without touching flab!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    For me it's my arms. I want toned arms that look good. That is my body part that most people see, especially in the summer.
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    I am looking foward to the flat stomach and tone arms....no matter how skinny I have gotten in my life my collar bone NEVER shows.
    And there have been times I have been too skinny (unhealthy) when I was in my teens. (looooonnngg time ago.lol)
    Just the way I am built I guess.
  • ladyofivy
    The bra "extra" :laugh: reminded me that I hate that V of armpit fat. I wish it gone. Is that what you were talking about? I wasn't sure.....
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    A flat stomach.
    Big Triceps.
    Nice Traps.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Although I'm at my goal weight I'm still waiting to see my abs..My arms and legs are coming along nicely with the toning but still waiting on those darm abs:grumble:
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Dear Exercise, it's me Amara.
    Please, oh, please reduce the size of my boobage.
    Thanks!
  • I look forward to seeing a flat stomach, and that little inch roll of fat under my sholder blades gone.
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    :grumble: my tummy rolls:grumble:
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    :grumble: my tummy rolls:grumble:
    They need to go away:drinker:
  • expressbug
    expressbug Posts: 100
    I'm looking forward to seeing my Hip Bones, and no more muffin top. LOL I can't wait.
  • First off congrats on 8 lbs LOST !!!
    I look forward to having my legs slim and toned so after the past 6 years I can feel comfortable wearing shorts again.
    And I really don't ever wan't to see another picture of me with a double chin:wink:
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    No more love handles!!! ... and smaller thighs. But the love handles are the biggie.
  • amanda15
    amanda15 Posts: 43
    Dear Exercise, it's me Amara.
    Please, oh, please reduce the size of my boobage.
    Thanks!

I always find it funny that there are women that want some boobage gone...and here I just went and had some implants! lol
This discussion has been closed.