Brides to be?

Options
2»

Replies

• Vallie610
    Options
    I am new to the site and looking for friends. I am getting married in May of THIS YEAR! I have not bought my dress yet and my goal is to lose 30 lbs by then. I need all the help I can get!!!
  • Pebbles536
    Options
    Oct 2013 bride with 100+ lbs to lose before then.
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I just got married 9 weeks ago! Try not to make yourself crazy about losing weight, but focus on your health for a long and happy marriage!
    If anyone needs wedding advice, I'm your girl! My honeymoon is in a month, and I'm DYING to feel comfortable in a new bikini, so I'm here continuing my journey!
  • neesie81
    Options
    Another 2013 bride to be here :tongue: Nothing set in stone yet but hoping to wed on the 14th anniversary of the day we met which is 15th June 2013 :bigsmile:
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Nice to see all the brides out there! Mine is coming up incredibly quickly! April 2012 for me (three months Saturday). Slowly working on trying to drop a few pounds as I have my wedding dress at home that currently does not do up!
  • charm9
    charm9 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in august this year. I'm aiming to lose at least 50lbs. This may seem ambitious but I know I can do it. More than happy to motivate other brides to be so feel free to add me :)
  • jrsey86
    jrsey86 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm not getting married until 2014, so I totally understand. I'll definitely support you!!
  • HisBabyGirl09
    Options
    Probably not til next year or in 2014 but I'm a bride to be and I'm looking for friends! :)
  • HeatherJeffrey
    Options
    I just moved my wedding up from January 2013 to September 2012... how do you keep yourself on track on the weekends!? Weekends before the wedding are flying past and I cheat so much it almost negates my week days! Give me your tricks!!