For fun...

Options
Mireille
Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
2 questions:

1. If you were offered 1 free plastic/improvement surgery at your current weight, what would you choose.
I think I would have lasik eye surgery.

and

2. If you were offered 1 free/improvement surgery at your goal weight, what would you choose.

Better boobies.

Clearly too much time on my hands:ohwell:

Replies

• Mireille
    Options
    2 questions:

1. If you were offered 1 free plastic/improvement surgery at your current weight, what would you choose.
    I think I would have lasik eye surgery.

and

2. If you were offered 1 free/improvement surgery at your goal weight, what would you choose.

Better boobies.

• sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    1. Lipo, I have had Lasik done, love it! Only prob is I have large pupils, so when they dialate I pretty much don't have any iris left, so driving at night is impossible if not for my drops, I get that star look from all the lights

2. I agree, boobies!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    1. boob reduction
    2. boob reduction
    :noway:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't get plastic surgery unless it was required (like if I was a burn victim or something) but for the sake of the question:

1. I'd have that one that removes the excess skin from the underside of your upper arms. even though it does leave awful scars.

2. can I have laser hair removal instead of surgery? lol I'd have my legs and arms and underarms done so I'd never have to shave or wax again.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    face lift. :embarassed:
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    1. I'd go for the lasik too.
    2. Tummy tuck. I have a little mamma belly, and if losing this weight doesn't get rid of it, nothing short of a tummy tuck will.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    If I had to get plastic surgery I would do lipo
    my goal wait I would have them invent something for stretch marks removal :laugh:
  • Mireille
    Options
    face lift. :embarassed:

whack.gif
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    my goal wait I would have them invent something for stretch marks removal :laugh:

Oooh... me too, not sure if I could pick between the stretch mark removal and the tummy tuck:ohwell:
  • Mireille
    Options

Oooh... me too, not sure if I could pick between the stretch mark removal and the tummy tuck:ohwell:

Let face it, if stretch marks were a "man problem" there would already be a solution. :laugh:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Boobies for sure!!!:happy:
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    ive always wanted smooth pretty skin. I would do that for sure!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    1 - Lipo for under my chin

2 - Boob lift
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    bearing the curse of perfection I would donate it all to the humane society...
    just the kind of guy I am:laugh:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    1. lasick.. that would be so wonderful to not have to put contacts in every day lol

2. tummy tuck.... i have HORRIBLE stretch marks from having kids....:indifferent:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    2 questions:

and

Better boobies.

I'm within spitting distance of my goal weight so I'm just gonna pick two.

1. Tummy tuck. All that extra skin from having baby elephants...I mean, big babies...is annoying the crap out of me.

2. My breasts need to be reintroduced to my chest. They've gotten too comfy hanging out around my belly.

Perhaps my belly & my tummy feel as bad for each other as I do for them & they just need to cuddle? :huh:
  • CassieNic
    CassieNic Posts: 223
    Options
    id get lipo on my thighs/hips.

boobs. 'i was blessed' with a's..b's when im breastfeeding...and thats hell on some boobies.
  • beachlvr
    beachlvr Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    1. Laser Treatments for my Acne Scars (this is my second concern, 1st WAS my weight)

2. Boobie Enhancement....I am sure they will go very soon.
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    1. boob reduction
    2. boob reduction
    :noway:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

not the melons... :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    1. boob reduction