new to MFP...

Options
Hi all

I'm Asheekah, i've just found you all :-) can I hang out with you please? I've just got myself a FITBIT, does anyone else have one?

Replies

• xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I'm Asheekah, i've just found you all :-) can I hang out with you please? I've just got myself a FITBIT, does anyone else have one?

Whats thats. and welcome to MFP!
  • jnbud2002
    jnbud2002 Posts: 216
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I wish I had a fitbit! It seems to be something pretty worthwhile, $100 just isn't in my budget for that right now... I wish it was. I think it'll be way helpful to have that little guy clipped on ya! let me know how it works out for ya! You can friend me too if you'd like :D
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hi Asheekah, I'm Andrea from Sunderland (North East). You can hang out with me if you like, but I need to know... what is a FITBIT and should I get one, lol!! x
  • Tawanda190
    Tawanda190 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello
    Welcome to MFP! I do not have a FITBIT. (dont even know what it is). But I can be here to help motivate you as well as you motivate me and other members of MFP!
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Hi! Welcome. I really want a Fitbit but haven't gotten one yet. How do you like it?
  • xcharlatan
    Options
    I'm (im)patiently waiting for my Fitbit to arrive today! Feel free to friend me, I'm pretty new myself. :)
  • Carolyn130
    Options
    Hi Asheekah..Welcome to MFP. I know you will really like it here:) So what is a fitbit? Feel free to add me as if you would like.
  • dnthaveasn
    Options
    Hi Asheekah!

What is a FItbit?
  • maryturnerthomson
    Options
    FITBIT is a little gadget that monitors your exercise, calories burnt, sleep patterns etc 24/7. If you sit still too long it tells you to get up and move around too. Sounds pretty cool actually. I want one!
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    FITBIT is a little gadget that monitors your exercise, calories burnt, sleep patterns etc 24/7. If you sit still too long it tells you to get up and move around too. Sounds pretty cool actually. I want one!

It's also small enough to clip on a belt or a bra so on one has to know you have it on! :)
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options

Wow they sound fab very they're expensive tho. I've just ordered myself a heart rate monitor watch which also counta your cala as you exercise...can't wait to get it. Ordered it from Ebay, brand new in packaging 30 quid cheaper than Argos!
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    i'm new here too - just getting into this blogging thing. Don't have many friends who exercise or are into that, so hoping to make some good connections here. plus, i need some motivation.
  • dnthaveasn
    Options

Thanks for letting us know. I want one now.
  • sammy_romans
    Options
    Hello All!
    I am new to MFP online- I have been tracking for a few months on my phone and thought it would be good to meet some people and get some motivation to get fit and look great!
  • AndreaK1124
    Options
    Greeting all! My name is Andrea and I am new to MFP. A co-worker used it to lose weight before her wedding and loved it so here I am. I have been overweight almost all of my life. I am tired of feeling tired and draggy all the time and I miss doing fun things with my kids. So, I welcome all friends on here that are looking for support like me. Let's help each other out and get healthy together! WE CAN DO THIS!