Any other working moms - wanna be friends?

Options

Replies

• lilkimmer79
    lilkimmer79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! I'm a 32-year-old WAHM/Fitness Instructor; Trainer & Nutritional Coach with a 16-month old baby girl :) I am passionate about helping other moms lose their baby weight, get healthy and feel GREAT and working with 5 moms now who are achieving amazing results. Feel free to add me as a friend or message me if you'd love some extra accountability. Cheering you on!!! :)
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to a 4 year old girl and I go to school full time and I work nearly full time in the summer. It's hard to get motivated and stay motivated when you have a family and work/school to concentrate on. When I am in school I have school work to do even if I am not in class so I try to work out early in the a.m. and pack healthy lunches to bring to school. I imagine as an attorney you have a lot of work to do in your free time as well. It's hard but it can be done!! good luck
  • Trezzy
    Trezzy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Full time working Mommy here too! I have a 4 yr old and a 11 month old. Feel free to add me!
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    i work full time, married with two kids.
    My kids are 6 and 4. The biggest issue I have is eating right.
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Full time working mom here too! Looks like there are a lot of us! Makes me feel not so alone (even though I'm pretty alone at work). My daughter is 8 months old and I'm an engineer (surrounded by mostly men who have stay-at-home wives/moms to take care of their kids)... Feel free to add me too!
  • SISDONNAK
    SISDONNAK Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can ALL add me. I am now a young grandmother but I need the accountability and daily encouragement!
  • Ceebee37
    Options
    You can add me as a friend, I work 30 hours a week and have two kids, 2 and 4!!
  • taradanny2002
    taradanny2002 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi-

I am a fulltiem workign Mom of 3:) I have a 7 year old, 4.5 year old and 9.5 month old. Life is so crazy busy. I would love encouragement. There is very little me time and so I have neglected myself! I am trying to get heatlhy and lose some weight:)
  • MeRoBi
    MeRoBi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose the baby weight from my youngest (who is 14)! Being a working mom sure does make it more challenging. I work for my husband (an attorney!), so I have a lot more flexibility than most, but it's still hard. I say the more friends the merrier, and you never know who is going to help you along the way!
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'll be going back to work in 2 months time. My baby will be 7 months in a week and one day! I don't even know how I'm gonna cope, but I think I'll find it easier to lose weight at work, as there won't be food around me, as here at home I have loads of coffees and tempting icecreams. I hope to reach my goal weight before I go back to work, and once there only keep on maintenance.

Except for the occasional take away or ice cream, I eat quite healthy, and I like to do my own food to my baby, I guess I'll have to cook for longer on Saturdays and make loads more food for him to freeze and have during the week. I don't know what chemicals are hidden in processed food so they last that long outside the fridge, so whenever I can I do them myself. Not the rare lasagna or pizza though!:D
  • jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    What a great thread this is... strong working mothers and grandmothers... go US! :happy:
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I am a FT working mom with a 23 months and a 3.5 years old. Every age has its own challenges, but it's so worth it.
  • crewsicka
    crewsicka Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    What uppppppp sugar mommas! lol.
  • o0oBonnieo0o
    Options
    Hey, I'm a mom of two ! My son is gonna be ten next week and my daughter is 6 years old.. I work from home doing a daycare type thing. If you wanna add me that would be awesome and we can support eachother
  • chic_mama_25
    Options
    Hi I'm an investment banker and my daughter is nearly 7, still feel guilty! It does get a bit easier though! Feel free to add me!
  • Gitana
    Gitana Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a single working mom and a full-time online student. Since my baby was born I have been steadily putting on weight. I'm really trying to find myself this time, being overweight affects so many aspects: Self-esteem (which being left for another woman doesn't help), energy, maneuverability, health, in general the quality of life. But I need support as I'm sure all of you do. It's hard when your so busy and junk is so much cheaper than healthy food... Feel free to add me.
  • Gitana
    Gitana Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    P.S. my daughter is 6
  • swartzrn
    Options
    Hi, I am an RN as well and mother to 2 daughters ages 21 and 7. I have found it so hard to juggle being a mom, wife, house keeper, cook, taxi driver, etc and trying to exercise.
    Please feel free to add me if you would like! I need all of the motivation I can get :) Looking forward to getting to know all of you! Julie
  • featherlight444
    Options
    Hi there, You so can do it!! I too am a working mom and a single mom so I totally understand the struggles.... Hope today is going well!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    me!!! i work full time and have a 3 year old :)