Protein shakes

Options
i have the Iron Tek Vanilla cake protein, but I've been thinking about buying shakes that are already prepared for days when I am on the run...Any suggestions? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Replies

• ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    i have the Iron Tek Vanilla cake protein, but I've been thinking about buying shakes that are already prepared for days when I am on the run...Any suggestions? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

it would help to know what vendors are available in your area
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I've recently discovered Muscle Milk light. Threw one in the freezer and it came out very much like a milkshake or a Wendy's frosty.
  • HAPage24
    HAPage24 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've recently discovered Muscle Milk light. Threw one in the freezer and it came out very much like a milkshake or a Wendy's frosty.

Excellent idea... I use Muscle Milk with Organic Soy milk, this is a must try!!
  • HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    Options
    I recently discovered Premier Protein drinks at Sams and Costco. They have 30 grams of protein! (I know!) and only 1 sugar, and they are very good and keep you satisfied til lunch. I would like to find other flavors in addition to the chocolate too, but that's all they have right now.
  • TZE731
    TZE731 Posts: 18
    Options
    EAS makes a light shake you can get at Sams. 110 cal, 17g protein, 4g carbs and 3g of fat. If you want more protein, the Premier shakes HerbieSue mentioned are good as well.
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I use Premier also. It also takes my sweet craving away also since they do taste so sweet with chocolate.
  • HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    Options
    http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/magazine-archive/2010/july/food/protein-drinks/what-our-tests-found/index.htm

I remembered seeing this article some time ago about Muscle Milk in case some of you haven't seen it.