I am so tired!!!

Options
This week has been weird for me. I have been so tired all the time. I havent changed anything. Staying with in my calories and working out everyday for at least 30 min. I am taking a multi vit. I just cant stay awke. In the morning I struggle to keep my eyes open and at night I am ready by 8:30 to go to sleep. Any sugg........:ohwell:

Replies

• amccarville
    amccarville Posts: 185
    Options
    This week has been weird for me. I have been so tired all the time. I havent changed anything. Staying with in my calories and working out everyday for at least 30 min. I am taking a multi vit. I just cant stay awke. In the morning I struggle to keep my eyes open and at night I am ready by 8:30 to go to sleep. Any sugg........:ohwell:
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Could be you just need to catch up on some sleep or relax time! Try going to bed when you feel tired one night and then see how you feel the next day, you never know, you might feel really refreashed!!

Are you drinking lots of water? I notice a difference when I don't get my normal amount of water in each day!:happy:
  • Aril
    Aril Posts: 66
    Options
    what time do you normally go to bed? how many hours of sleep do you have daily? do you work infront of a pc all day?
  • Elita
    Elita Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You know lately thats been happening to me (big yawn as i type this) too, I though it was because of the time change but it been more than a week now and im still very tired all the time and I don't know why. Not much help sorry
  • amccarville
    amccarville Posts: 185
    Options
    I am at home all day....I do inhome daycare. I usually try to go to bed around 10 nd get up at 6:30, so I am getting plenty of rest. I could pry use some more wtaer....