Just Dance 7 Day Challenge.

Options
Has anyone tried the 7 day challenge for Just Dance 3? Did anyone see any results?

Replies

• ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    What is this Just Dance 3 challenge.? I have all 3 wii games and I am not sure what you're talking about.
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I have not ever heard about this but, it is definitly something I would like to try (I think). Where do I find out more information?

Namaaste, Kristine
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I would like to know too. I only have Just Dance 2.
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I also am curious what exactly it entails. I need to get moving, so this would be good.
  • polkadotty88
    polkadotty88 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    The 7 day challenge can be found via the main menu... I think you go to just sweat and then choose the 7 day challenge. Google it, it might help you more. Ive not actually tried it yet but all the reviews look fab.
  • polkadotty88
    Options
    Its only on Just Dance 3.
  • amazon75
    amazon75 Posts: 165
    Options
    Under the sweat mode of Just Dance 3, you can choose from several different challenge levels. The game tracks your sweat points each day that you play. I chose the 5 day challenge where you need to get 1000 sweat points per day. I've typically gotten way more than that. BTW, 4.2 sweat points = 1 calorie burned.
  • GiiaSoCrazii
    GiiaSoCrazii Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love Just Dance so im going to have to try it...i always click on the "just dance" ...i heard the just sweat shows calories burned....
  • polkadotty88
    Options
    I love Just Dance so im going to have to try it...i always click on the "just dance" ...i heard the just sweat shows calories burned....

no i read on the reviews that it doesnt track calories burnt. Maybe that will be a new feature on any new just dance games in the future.
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I LOVE just dance 3 but didn't realize the 7 day challenge. I am going to have to look into that. : )
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    I heard 10 sweat points= 1 calorie was more accurate but i cant find where i read that........

ANY WAYS.... this sounds like lots of fun. I have JD3 on XBOX which is AWESOME bc it keeps track of your whole body and its practically impossible to cheat ((like with wii)). I am so gonna try this ((starting tonight)).

Maybe we should get a group of ppl who have JD3 to try it and compare our results??
  • Lona728
    Lona728 Posts: 105
    Options
    I have Just Dance 3 and always just did the Dance part. Going to check out this challenge. I think this will be a good addition to my routine. Glad you mentioned it. Who knows how long it would of taken me to find it! lol
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options

sweat points do not equal calories HOWEVER there is a formula to take those and figure out your calories. Some say it is 4.2 sweat points= 1 calorie and some say 10 sweat points= 1 calorie... i am gonna search the forums and see if I can find out more
  • polkadotty88
    Options
    I heard 10 sweat points= 1 calorie was more accurate but i cant find where i read that........

ANY WAYS.... this sounds like lots of fun. I have JD3 on XBOX which is AWESOME bc it keeps track of your whole body and its practically impossible to cheat ((like with wii)). I am so gonna try this ((starting tonight)).

Maybe we should get a group of ppl who have JD3 to try it and compare our results??

Sounds fab! Going to start tomorrow though as its getting late now. How do we make this group?
  • polkadotty88
    Options

sweat points do not equal calories HOWEVER there is a formula to take those and figure out your calories. Some say it is 4.2 sweat points= 1 calorie and some say 10 sweat points= 1 calorie... i am gonna search the forums and see if I can find out more

i read it was 4.2
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Well I started the 7 day Challenge to day and did 2037 sweat points. It was so much fun. Doing it I found out that as long as you put in the 7 day challenge it doesn't matter what type of song you dance to it automatically adds the sweat points for that day.
  • apetersen74
    apetersen74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I do just dance 2 and 3 frequently and wear a heart rate monitor. I have to say a lot will have to do with how hard you are doing the dances. If you use the Wii version it is not easy to gauge because just wiggling a remote around doesn't really make for a precise measurement. The xbox version on hard improves this.

There is pretty much no way it is 4.2 to 1 ratio. Sorry to say it is more 10 to 1 and for that you have to be really putting it out there. In a 25 minute enthusiastic session I burn about 154 calories. I am 5" 2 and around 129 lbs

Hope that helps :)
  • ajaygirl2
    Options
    I did it tonight and scored 4062/7000 for the week??? Couldn't figure out what that meant! Im dead.
  • ajaygirl2
    Options
    If you put in to mfp that you did dancing for 40 min it shows how many calories you approximately burn. Figure that out wiht that formula and see what it comes out to.
  • dragonphire
    Options
    The challenge says that the easy 7 day challenge is similar to walking for 30 min. Medium is running for 30 min and Hard is swimming for 30 min. a day. i started on easy to try it out and it gave 500 sweat points per day. So i'd say the calorie ratio would be 30 min. of walking/running/swimming for your height/weight.

i would assume on the wii it at least can tell the difference between just waving your remote and waving your remote while jumping and moving across the floor.