Best Sports Bra!!!!

Options
I just wanted to let all the ladies know about the best sports bra! It is called Enell (I have style #NL100). I have always had a problem with cardio b/c I am so aheemm "well endowed". Well I bought this bra and it is amazing!!!!

It hold everything down and in the right place, I can't wait to go jogging!

http://www.enell.com/

Replies

• codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    I just wanted to let all the ladies know about the best sports bra! It is called Enell (I have style #NL100). I have always had a problem with cardio b/c I am so aheemm "well endowed". Well I bought this bra and it is amazing!!!!

It hold everything down and in the right place, I can't wait to go jogging!

http://www.enell.com/
  • sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks. need one that fits uumm well my size.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    OOOOOOOH I am always looking for a good sports bra. I will for sure have to check this out. I used to love running but with becoming the bionic woman in the chest area it makes it a little difficult and uncomfie! :wink:

okay.....just went and checked out the site and holy crap! They want 66-77 bucks for one bra! YIKES!! They're gnarly looking too!! :bigsmile:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I currently wear 4 ill fitting sports bras at a time just to be able to jog! It's hard to find one for the heavier chests! I just wish they would make them cheaper! Why do we heavier chested gals have to get dinged with the expensive bras!? I'd LOVE to go to Ross and buy a super cute $7 bra! :sad:
  • codykitty
    Options
    lol...yeah, they look funny, but I sure can jump around!!!! They are worth the $$$!
  • ckroys
    ckroys Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    OOOOOOOH I am always looking for a good sports bra. I will for sure have to check this out. I used to love running but with becoming the bionic woman in the chest area it makes it a little difficult and uncomfie! :wink:

okay.....just went and checked out the site and holy crap! They want 66-77 bucks for one bra! YIKES!! They're gnarly looking too!! :bigsmile:

I looked into those too, but my hubby wasn't too thrilled with me spending that much (especially since as a guy, he wasn't all that unhappy with the, um, bounce?:blushing: ) So, I went to Kohl's and got a good Champion. You can get them in larger sizes - thank god! They really hold ya all together and they're about $30 cheaper!
  • ckroys
    ckroys Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I currently wear 4 ill fitting sports bras at a time just to be able to jog! It's hard to find one for the heavier chests! I just wish they would make them cheaper! Why do we heavier chested gals have to get dinged with the expensive bras!? I'd LOVE to go to Ross and buy a super cute $7 bra! :sad:

I'm with ya - those with less on top that are always complaining have no idea how easy they have it not having to worry about things like this and spaghetti straps, etc. Not fair!:grumble:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I read this post earlier and then came across the below info that I thougt may be also helpful to those with a more fuller top.

•Support your "girls" with a good sports bra. There are great companies like Moving Comfort and Title Nine that cater specifically to women who are a bit more busty. Bras range in price from $30 to $60, but it's well worth the dough. They'll not only cover up your cleavage, but they'll prevent excessive bouncing, which as you know, can be very uncomfortable.

For a couple more helpful tips, read more.

•Wear a sport top that has a shelf bra attached to it — yes, wear it over your sports bra. Often, a sports bra alone won't do the trick for high intensity activities such as running and jumping rope.

•If your large chest causes back pain, which in turn makes your back hurt even more when running, choose a type of cardio exercise such as hiking, bike riding, swimming, or speed walking that requires less jumping movement.

•Work your core. Since you have extra weight in your upper torso, you'll need a strong back and abs to support it. Do some elbow planks and back strengthening moves at least three times a week. This will help prevent back pain.

•Since a bigger chest can also cause poor posture, try yoga and Pilates to learn moves that will encourage you to lengthen your spine.

•If you're too self-conscious about bouncing at the gym on the treadmill, just up the incline on the machine and walk uphill instead. Not only will it get your heart rate up without running, but it'll also tone your thighs and buns beautifully.
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    I feel your pain. It's terrible, isn't it?
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    The enell is a life changer. Seriously. I could never do the workouts I do now. Even walking hurt without two bras at a time.

I don't care what it looks like, or how much it costs.

Life. changing.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,753 Member
    Options
    I will be checking this out! I am to the point now where I wear 2, yes TWO, sports bras that are supposed to be high impact, PLUS a tank top with a built in shelf bra. It's the only way to keep the girls 'under control'. I can’t stand jogging and having them bounce all around, it's not only uncomfortable feeling, but it makes me self conscious! I have tried numerous bras in the stores, I do the jump test, even $35 bras do NOT pass.

After losing 40 pounds I am not all that thrilled with what's happened to my chest. I've lost a few inches there, but nothing compared to everywhere else. Also, well, let's face it, gravity is cruel and no amount of exercise is going to 'fix' it. I might even approach my doctor about options. I am happy with the rest of my body and how it’s looking, wish I could say that for the chest I have to stuff into everything!
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I checked all the afore mentioned retailers...only one bra my size. The Last Resort Bra--$60, :laugh:

Oh and the ones from Enell (which are between 60-77)...Geez!

Another thought, if you can't try them on...like at the store, that's a lot of faith to put in a bra that may not make any difference when your start working out.:noway:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    The "last resort" is the enell, just FYI.

Enell's website has a store locator, and title 9 has a great return policy.

I promise, I don't work for Enell. . .but seriously. no bounce. I actually cried in the fitting room when I jumped up and down. It was like not having breasts. Life. changing.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 72lori
    Options
    I found a local store that sells these babies, can't WAIT to go try one on! I don't even care about the money right now. I spend over $100 on running shoes so my tootsies can have good support, the girls deserve the same care.

Now if anybody knows of as equally supportive 'non sports bras' I'll be set. After strapping everything in tight to exercise I find that my other bras leave me feeling very unsupported and jiggly!
  • codykitty
    Options
    I promise, this bra changes your whole workout! I used to wear 2 bras too, and they still didn't give me the support enell does! aAmazing!!!
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    the best one I've ever seen ............was on the floor :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • codykitty
    Options
    punk
  • 72lori
    Options
    I went and bought my Enell today! I must say it's a little struggle pushing it all into that bad boy while you clip them in, but it seems amazing. I was jumping in the fitting room and laughing because they really weren't moving. I can't wait to give it a whirl.
  • codykitty
    Options
    I know!!! when I first put it on I was like "is this a corset?" you get used to it though! Let me know how you like it!!!