Does anyone bowflex?

Options
My son bought a bowflex last year and when he left to enlist in the Air Force, he left it here. There's no way he can fit it into his dorm room so it will live in his old bedroom until he gets an appartment or house, or whatever. I would have never bought one myself, they are expensive, but since it's here, I thought I would try it out.....
I've looked at it and tried a few exercises on it. If anyone has used one to firm up, not get "ripped", how did it work for you?
I'm going to try to start using it 3 days a week with the basic exercise program mentioned in the owner's manual. I'm also walking everyday on a treadmill. We live in the country and the dirt/gravel road is just too gravely for really good walking. Almost turned an ankle a few times when walking the dog!
So, if you have used a bowflex and have any comments, please post them. I would really like to hear from you.
Thanks!

Replies

• lshroyer6001
    Options
    My son bought a bowflex last year and when he left to enlist in the Air Force, he left it here. There's no way he can fit it into his dorm room so it will live in his old bedroom until he gets an appartment or house, or whatever. I would have never bought one myself, they are expensive, but since it's here, I thought I would try it out.....
    I've looked at it and tried a few exercises on it. If anyone has used one to firm up, not get "ripped", how did it work for you?
    I'm going to try to start using it 3 days a week with the basic exercise program mentioned in the owner's manual. I'm also walking everyday on a treadmill. We live in the country and the dirt/gravel road is just too gravely for really good walking. Almost turned an ankle a few times when walking the dog!
    So, if you have used a bowflex and have any comments, please post them. I would really like to hear from you.
    Thanks!
  • bluebell81
    Options
    I do! Definitely use it a lot. It's not really going to burn a lot of calories, but it will tone you up, and you can use it to target specific body parts. I usually alternate every other day, but that's just me. I think you will like it. Hope this helps.