I want to eat at night!!

Options
I've been waking up at about 2am looking for junk food!! I'm so out of it that I can't even reason with myself to stop!LOL Am I the only one that does this? Any advise?:yawn:

Replies

• StacieLutes
    Options
    I've been waking up at about 2am looking for junk food!! I'm so out of it that I can't even reason with myself to stop!LOL Am I the only one that does this? Any advise?:yawn:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    sugar free jello cups always available..this will subside in time but jello really helps:flowerforyou:
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I am guilty of this too, I am a night muncher!!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Keep the junk out of the house. That way you will be fully concious as you drive to the store!
  • StacieLutes
    Options
    Hey, I think the Jello cups will work for me:tongue:
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Compromise! If you like to eat at night (like me!), just eat healthy stuff! You would be surprised how yummy some steamed asparagus or broccoli can be, with a little spice or lemon juice. Or what about a little Greek yogurt?

I'm a student and often up late. I know the Best Life guy and Tom Venuto endlessly go "NO EATING BEFORE BED!!!" Well when my bedtime is 2am, you can bet I am not sticking to the "no munching after 8pm" precept.

But I do keep it pretty healthy, even when I "splurge," say, with Stonyfield Farm's nonfat chocolate frozen yogurt. A 1/2 cup is 100 calories, and while it's not a health food, it's probiotic, pretty high in calcium, and even has some protein.