Anyone else wit this issue....

Options
Ill b the first to admit I dont eat extremely healthy but I dont eat horrible either. I started at 175lbs n in 3 1/2 months i lost 25lbs wit no exercise or a strict diet. It was all about portioning n cutting back. I have hit a 2nd plateau n need alil help on food choice or possibly a shake substitute for one meal a day. I am at 1390 calories a day. When i hit my first plateau i upped my calories. Should I do it again?! I dont have time for the gym n i dont wanna do work out videos. I feel if i came this far wit just an everyday lifestyle that i should b fine losing another 5 or 10lbs without exercise. I work a fulltime job constantly on my feet so i consider that my exercise. I recently started doing 5min ab workouts at home just to tone a bit. I just need support n motivation to keep me going. Or maybe just maintaining my weight will I lose?! I need help

Replies

• LBorchers40
    LBorchers40 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Focus on your fluid intake and your fiber intake I would say are the best ways to stay on the track that you are on. Maybe you want to add your new goal into MFP and see if they can re-calculate a new caloric level for you! I wouldn't up your calories if your hopes are to go down more. +calories=+activity so if you don't intend to add phycial activity (which you very well may not need to) then I would just look at WHAT you are eating!
    Good luck :)