Need to vent!!!!!Aaagggghhhhhh!

Options
Cloe
Cloe Posts: 435
Here is my thing. Why does it take no time what so ever to put on the lbs but absolutely forever to take them off. Just got back from vacation in Riviera Maya, Mexico (that was amazing) but I put on some lbs, more then I wanted to. It is so discouraging after working so hard to get them off to put them back on so easily. There I said it........aaaaaggggghhhhhh!:noway:

Replies

• Cloe
    Options
    Here is my thing. Why does it take no time what so ever to put on the lbs but absolutely forever to take them off. Just got back from vacation in Riviera Maya, Mexico (that was amazing) but I put on some lbs, more then I wanted to. It is so discouraging after working so hard to get them off to put them back on so easily. There I said it........aaaaaggggghhhhhh!:noway:
  • kitt8980
    kitt8980 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way you do. I have been trying for I don't know how long to lose my weight and it is just not coming off. I am to the point I don't know what to do anymore. So I feel ya I really do.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    you just got back? wait a week or so, i bet the weight will disappear. if I put on a quick couple of lbs, it always disappears so fast.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    here is a crazy crazy thought....

tear yourself away from the computer and go for a jog...or do some jumping jacks....

get crazy and have fun:smile:
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't you know: brain cells come and brains cells go,
    but fat cells live forever. :mad:
    :happy: :happy:
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    I agree, just eat really clean and get some exercise and those lbs should just fall off in a week or two. just get yourself up and going and don't let the mindset of failure draw you down. Remember, you just had a fabulous vacation! you should be rested and happy and ready to begin your spring with gusto... put on some happy music and get up and dance.......:laugh: :laugh: :wink:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    You ate differently and maybe had a few extra drinks on vacation. That's ok. It's probably mostly water retention from the changes in your food.
    My last cruise I came home with some extra. I went back to normal exercise/eating and a week later it was gone.
  • nguill6
    nguill6 Posts: 133
    Options
    idk! I'm in the same boat!

additional rant: WHY DOES BOYFRIEND EAT BAD FOR A MONTH WITH NO CONSEQUENCES?!:explode:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options

additional rant: WHY DOES BOYFRIEND EAT BAD FOR A MONTH WITH NO CONSEQUENCES?!:explode:

I think because women retain water easier. Of course that's just my theory.
  • Cloe
    Options
    Thank u all for the words of encouragement. I'm back to being good girl and am determined to get it back off. YAAAAAAY MFPals.:drinker:
  • Cloe
    Options

So understand.......my husband ate, drank, and did he gain NOT!:noway: