I have a crush

Options
torinoel14
torinoel14 Posts: 41 Member
There is this guy in one of my classes who is ultra hot and I need him to talk to me. I would talk to him but I am too conservative and a little shy. I am so unlucky with guys. Any tips?

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful...just do it. :smile:
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    The best part about trying is ... you'll never know the outcome if you don't try ! Just start with a simple " Hi ". :)
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful...just do it. :smile:

This.....^^ Just be confident and start a casual conversation....Good Luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    The best part about trying is ... you'll never know the outcome if you don't try ! Just start with a simple " Hi ". :)

^^this^^

Or start with a smile. :smile:
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Age has it's privledges. When you get to a certain age, you just put it out there. Something that would have been great, had I learned it earlier. Just talk to him. In 10 years, it will mean nothing (or he will be the father of your children).
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    no one remembers the strike outs every one remembers the home run. Go be bold and pursue what you want, i for one love when a woman is confident enough to talk to me on her own.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    DO IT!!! Life is about taking chances !!! He could be Mr.Right !!!1 Dont blow a chance
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    You're so pretty, he's probably thinking the same thing but too intimidated to talk to you! Sit beside him, and then pretend you missed something the prof said. Good opener! :)
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    If its in a class, can you just strike up a conversation about the subject? Maybe ask him about an assignment? Then once you're talking to him, flirt like your life depended on it.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    No guy I know has ever once complained when a pretty girl started talking to him. You'll be fine.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    With a lovely face like yours, I think the guys might be more scared of you than you are of them. Give the guy a little break and ask him how he is, how his day's going. Could lead to something awesome!
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    There is this guy in one of my classes who is ultra hot and I need him to talk to me. I would talk to him but I am too conservative and a little shy. I am so unlucky with guys. Any tips?

I guarantee he thinks you're beautiful, so perhaps knowing that will give you some confidence just to say hi. Maybe ask him a question about homework. Doesn't mean he's interested- he could have a girlfriend he loves, but even if he figures out that you like him, which he probably won't, he'll be flattered by the attention.
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    add-- I get it, though. It's hard. When I first approached my wife for a date in college, I was a WRECK. It took me three hours to work up the courage (and this is after we were already friends) and I was a clumsy fool about it, but she said yes, and the rest is history: 11 years happily married to an awesome woman.
  • sambur
    sambur Posts: 1
    Options
    Talking to him sure beats going the rest of the semester wondering "should I have"?
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Should I or shouldn't I? Yes, you should. I met my husband, because I talked to him at a dance.

When the dance was over, my friend wanted to borrow my car to "hang out" with her boyfriend. I had nothing to do, so I went to look for the cute guy I'd met earlier. That was 30 years ago, and we've been married for 25. (I was nearly 18 when I met him, and we got married a year after I graduated college).
  • rayleansout
    Options
    Ask him to see his cell phone then put your number in it, hand it back to him and say I knew you wanted my number, my name is __________ whats yours? Smile and walk away.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    ok so this always used to work for me when I wanted to approach a guy but was afraid of what he would say. give him a compliment, nice shirt, love your hair cut, you have beautiful eyes, whatever it is about him that you find attractive, loved my hubbys smile, but most people just want to be appreciated as much as the next. i find that if i am nervous about approaching someone this method always works. then the ball is in his court and you dont have to go with some cheesy line or ask to see his cell phone!
  • torinoel14
    Options
    Aww. You guys are awesome! He talked to me for a few minutes last week but it was just because his friend came and started talking to me. I am going to say hi to him on Tuesday; but just hi in case i start to drool a little :heart:
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    My hubby loves telling the story how we met. He said I looked up at him, tilted my head, smiled and said "Hi"...then I asked him to dance, and the rest is history. Maybe try the same (the head tilt thing was because I was nervous, lol)..or walk by him, smile, say 'Hi, how's your day?'...Shows that you're interested, yet you're not being pushy just in case he does have a girlfriend...but he'll definitely notice!!
  • torinoel14
    Options
    ok so this always used to work for me when I wanted to approach a guy but was afraid of what he would say. give him a compliment, nice shirt, love your hair cut, you have beautiful eyes, whatever it is about him that you find attractive, loved my hubbys smile, but most people just want to be appreciated as much as the next. i find that if i am nervous about approaching someone this method always works. then the ball is in his court and you dont have to go with some cheesy line or ask to see his cell phone!

I love this idea. Just a casual compliment is easy since i compliment people all the time.