Could this really be?

Options
So I was in Florida for the past 6 days, I did not log what I ate but I know more than likely I ate more possibly a lot more than my calorie goal. I only worked out two days. And I was not as active as I usually am. I was at a conference so a lot of it was sitting in lectures. My weight has not budged for 4 weeks. I've been trying to figure out what to do about that. I came back and stepped on the scale and my weight was down (I did not log because official weigh in day is Monday). I have a body media fit and most days I have over 1000 calorie deficit (and eating like 1800 calories), I usually burn over 3000. So I'm wondering if I still need to eat even more to lose. I ate 1200 calories for 8 months and lost a good amount of weight, but have been upping my calories once I plateaued. I'm thinking I really need to try to keep my deficit under 1000 calories. I'm going to try this for a few weeks and see what happens. And I'm crossing my fingers so hard this weight stays off. I need the scale to move before I scream.

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    A lot of people swear by spike days, and a lot of people find that increasing, not decreasing, calories can help with a plateau. Also make sure you're still accurately measuring everything, and open your diary if you want more specific comments. :) Good luck!