I did Good

Options
The company across the street is offering us a free fat filled lunch today because they have a NASCAR car at there shop. I DID NOT GO. I ate the lunch I brought. My lunch was only 300 calories and I know what everone else in the office is going to eat is going to be way more than that. Plus they will feel tired after all that grease.: One point for the healthy eater.:drinker:

Replies

• smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    The company across the street is offering us a free fat filled lunch today because they have a NASCAR car at there shop. I DID NOT GO. I ate the lunch I brought. My lunch was only 300 calories and I know what everone else in the office is going to eat is going to be way more than that. Plus they will feel tired after all that grease.: One point for the healthy eater.:drinker:
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! When my office has snack days (which is every month) I just eat my own snack and or lunch. I know whats in them. :flowerforyou:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Can you send a little of that willpower my way!? I try to be good but too often I fail when there's a free super yummy meal around!
  • missybeth
    missybeth Posts: 11
    Options
    high 10 to the healthy eater!!
  • newbaby90908
    newbaby90908 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That takes dedication.I know how hard it is to turn down fatty food at work :drinker:
  • wrinkles
    wrinkles Posts: 40
    Options
    Good for you....keep up the good work.... :smile:

164940.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • mcelledge
    mcelledge Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    keep it up. Here at my office we have food around all the time - lots of sweets! some days i just cant resist but others i pass it on by. and feel really good when i do. It helps that some coworkers look to me for encouragement! - goota live up to their standards - that encourages me.