I forgot how good it tastes!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
I have been on a salad kick lately but today I wanted something different. I have been trying really hard to stay away from too many carbs and haven't had bread in FOREVER! I love me some bread. So today for lunch I went to Subway. Got a 6" on 9grain wheat, turkey breast/ham, swiss cheese, lite may and baked chips!!! It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. I know it probably wasn't the best I could have done but it wasn't a greasy bacon cheeseburger either. I had lettuce, spinach, bell peppers and cucumbers on it too. Oh with an unsweet tea. Yummy!!!!!

I am going to jazzercise tonight so I will work off the cheese/mayo!

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I have been on a salad kick lately but today I wanted something different. I have been trying really hard to stay away from too many carbs and haven't had bread in FOREVER! I love me some bread. So today for lunch I went to Subway. Got a 6" on 9grain wheat, turkey breast/ham, swiss cheese, lite may and baked chips!!! It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. I know it probably wasn't the best I could have done but it wasn't a greasy bacon cheeseburger either. I had lettuce, spinach, bell peppers and cucumbers on it too. Oh with an unsweet tea. Yummy!!!!!

I am going to jazzercise tonight so I will work off the cheese/mayo!

Memaw
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    I kind of have the same scenario. I had eaten salad everyday for 2 months so I was soooooooo tired of it. I haven't had an actual salad (I've eaten various hot & cold veggies since) in about a month so today I also went to Subway but I got one of their salads. I was in Heaven!! I had the lettuce, carrots, green peppers, cucumbers, black olives, banana peppers, onions and turkey breast with the Red Wine Vinagrette. It was DELISH!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I love Subway. I could eat subs every day for months and months before tiring of them.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I love me some Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on wheat bread :love: :love: