48 and looking to look fabulous by 50

Hey! I'm new to the site and I'm looking for some friends who I can support and who want to support me! This time I'm DETERMINED to lose weight and be healthy for the big FIVE-O.

Add me!

Replies

• blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    I'm just turned 49 and wanting to live to 50. I'll be your friend. I'm new to all this, though, so add me?
  • Hey there I'm 51 soon to be 52... and I started this last year and didn't stick to it .. just wasn't in the right frame of mind ... but started back up again January 1... taking it one day at a time this time around .... and i'm on week 3! So nice to meet ya!! This has been a definite motivator for me ... welcome to the club!! :happy:
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Add me, I am 51 soon to be 52. Have been here 5 weeks. Finding it very helpfull.
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    I'm 48 too, will be 50 next August... and yes! I want to be fab at 50! ;-)
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Hi I'm 49 and will be 50 in October. Have been on here for just over a year! great site, nice people and had lost 21lbs, but after holiday/christmas went to 17lb, so aiming to loss another 14lb, but not sweating it as family and friends tell me that I'm fine the weight I am at the moment, but want to look leaner, so doing lots of cardio and strength exercise. Add me if you want, Welcome and you'll have a great journey!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Hey welcome to MFP! Good luck on your journey!
    Feel free to add me if you want x
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Will be 5-0 in June......feel free to add me!

Sue :smile: x