Hi Wish me lotsa luck

RebeccaBurns
RebeccaBurns Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! My name is Becky and I am new. I am here looking for some support from new friends. I have had the hardest time losing weight on my own. I am really excited to start this change in my life. I want to do the Zoomba class at the YMCA without taking a break. Wish me Luck!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• Hi! My name is Becky and I am new. I am here looking for some support from new friends. I have had the hardest time losing weight on my own. I am really excited to start this change in my life. I want to do the Zoomba class at the YMCA without taking a break. Wish me Luck!!:bigsmile:
  • lanasgurl
    lanasgurl Posts: 19 Member
    Here's wishing you luck... You can do it!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Good luck, Rebecca! I just did Zumba for the first time today...it was fun! Welcome to the boards! :flowerforyou:
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Yes, yes, you CAN do it!! This is the greatest site EVER and I promise you will get all the motivation and support you will need!!!! People set up challenges all the time to keep you "in the game"! In fact we just started one today called "Losin' the Eggstra by Easter". You set your own goal to your own standards and check in everyday to share your successes with everyone in the group. It's so fun!! Feel free to join!! Just look for that thread title in the "General Weight Loss" section of "Community".

Welcome and Good Luck!!! :drinker:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Luck to you:smile:
  • Good Luck Sis! You can do this! I love you and miss you!! Stacie
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::smile: :smile: :smile:
This discussion has been closed.