Bo-Duke it

Options
13»

Replies

• TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    HAHA we went to Subway for lunch and I Bo-duked the window of my co-workers car because he left the windows open... he just laughed and said "I have NEVER seen anyone actually do that..." I had to chuckle...
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    HAHA we went to Subway for lunch and I Bo-duked the window of my co-workers car because he left the windows open... he just laughed and said "I have NEVER seen anyone actually do that..." I had to chuckle...

:tongue: You goof ball! :wink:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

I know what youre thinking... I should have added the "YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW" and it would have been complete! I know, I screwed that one up!
  • heather0mc
    Options

I know what youre thinking... I should have added the "YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW" and it would have been complete! I know, I screwed that one up!

SO GLAD i am not the only goof ball on MFP! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options

Goof balls are the best!!! We're just some good 'ol boys **and girls** never meaning no harm.......
  • heather0mc
    Options

Goof balls are the best!!! We're just some good 'ol boys **and girls** never meaning no harm.......

• TROUBLE2
    Options
    maybe it should say "Just some goofyballs, never meanin no harm"
  • heather0mc
    Options
    HERE is your plum crazy!

70challenger-plumcrazy.jpg
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    HERE is your plum crazy!

70challenger-plumcrazy.jpg

I can not see that all i see is a little red X... I will have to wait until I get home to see it...

could we get this thread back on track??? I donot remember the thread veering from Bo-duking it into PLUM crazAYness...
  • heather0mc
    Options
    i am so CRAZY i hopped over from the crazy thread and posted here - tying both topics together...
    BWAAHAHAHA!
    too bad you cant see it - neener neener
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    i am so CRAZY i hopped over from the crazy thread and posted here - tying both topics together...
    BWAAHAHAHA!
    too bad you cant see it - weener weener

I dont think the Weener Weener was called for but I guess you dont care about my sensitive feelings...
  • heather0mc
    Options
    BWAAHAHAHA!
    too bad you cant see it - weener weener

I dont think the Weener Weener was called for but I guess you dont care about my sensitive feelings...

HAHAHA!:bigsmile:

ok, im out. TTYL weener!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    :frown: :cry: :sad:

:frown: :frown: :frown: