Goodbye Facebook

Options
2»

Replies

• godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I barely use FB these days. I love my friends to death, no real complaints about them since I only add cool cats but DEAR GOD THE GAME INVITES. My FB just sits there in case I need to internet socialize with my coworkers haha.
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Facebook is a I'm better than you mechanism now. Whenever I go on it's people going on about how great their day was then someone else 1 upping them with their day..boring.

If someone's posted they did a 5k run someone else has to post they've done 10k and sweated loads or something..just sad.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I have 57 friends on FB and they are all friends or family and nearly all live back in England. It's a great way for me to keep up with what's going on and see pictures etc. Whilst I don't use FB, I still log on everyday to see what's going on with them, check to see if new pictures of my baby niece or god-daughter have been put up and to have a nosey.
  • cakeums
    cakeums Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Don't be friends with people who annoy you on FB, or hide them from your feed. I mean, I hid my own father from my feed because I couldn't take his negativity anymore. I'm quite happy there. Why keep someone who's dragging you down?
  • Loudmom01
    Loudmom01 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    All so very true. I still have my FB account but i never post and love this site so much more!! Positive thoughts and words everyday.