How much bread do you eat?

Options
2»

Replies

• findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    None.
    Mostly because if I buy it, Ill eat it all within a day or two. So i just dont anymore.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I love bread but it certainly doesn't love me. I extreme dieted when I was young and ended up cutting it out completely, along with pasta, rice, etc. Bad idea, I piled on the weight afterwards. Now I'm trying to have bread in moderation, 1 to 2 slice a day, when I'm back at work I will cut it out during the week. I've just switched to using a lower calorie bread as well.

There is nothing I love more than crusty bread and butter with soup or a vegetable stew though.
  • blissworld80
    Options
    I love bread and rice! I don't know if cutting it out completely is a good thing to do, but maybe cutting back is better.
  • cydonian
    cydonian Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    If it's wholemeal, at least it's got some grains and good things for you. Everyone is different on here -- there are a lot of carbs in bread so it may be causing some bloat that you're unaware of. Some people bloat from bread and others don't -- you'd have to cut it out for a few days and see if you notice any difference. I personally eat bread 2-3x per week, usually a slice of whole grain or the occasional sandwich (again, wheat or otherwise) but I eat pasta 2-3x per week as well, so.
  • Nalgh94
    Nalgh94 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I crave bread, so now I just eat a bagel for breakfast with light cream cheese and that cures craving for the rest of the day