HomeMade Pizzas .. yummy

Options
hey people, just thought i would share my new knowledge, i have just made myself a batch of whole wheat chapatis, and boy what a workout..
but the best thing.. at only 66 calories each i used one for a pizza base with an onion chutney base and 20g of cheddar and a tomatoe.. and i must say soooo yummy and filling, crispy cheese and the sweetness of the chutney mmm
and only 184 calories for a whole pizza :D

Replies

• nuviag
    nuviag Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Where are these found?, I dont like flower tortillas are these different?

thank you sounds good :)
  • grimmaster1983
    Options
    they are basically just whole wheat chapati flour and warm water , kneaded into a dough and rolled out individualy, nice and thin, yeah they taste different to flour tortillas and a lot less calories lol

they are for sale in every supermarket here or buy the flour at most stores, (england that is) :)
  • happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    :happy: Mmmm, I like the sound of this! Thanks for the recommendation!
  • kc_miles
    Options
    hey people, just thought i would share my new knowledge, i have just made myself a batch of whole wheat chapatis, and boy what a workout..
    but the best thing.. at only 66 calories each i used one for a pizza base with an onion chutney base and 20g of cheddar and a tomatoe.. and i must say soooo yummy and filling, crispy cheese and the sweetness of the chutney mmm
    and only 184 calories for a whole pizza :D

How big are they? Are we talking 10" pizza size or smaller?
  • grimmaster1983
    Options
    yep i got mine to about 10 inch but not very round lol